Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 11:28:57
Page:  1 
Women Oil Wrestling Arena and Bar Started by: Leon on Oct 04, '13 20:41

The atmosphere was dark, few peoples in the bar, only few dim lights and a slow music playing at the background. In the bar there was a old man, maybe at his 60 or 70 and a big guy dressed in pure black. Decorated with velvet and dark wood the bar seemed to be a antiquite. Just another of the many which decorated the entire place. Sitting at the bar are two men. One of them was already sleeping, the second one, older but also stronger were smoking a cigar and drinking whisky. The barman who was called by the man rapidly grabbed a whisky bottle and started pouring it at the man’s cup.

''So, how are the girls doing? Last week i have lost some money, maybe this time i can win something… Who do you recommend Luigi? That blond woman for sure don’t know how to fight, she needs some lesson from a real man. If i find her on the street i will make her pay me every dollar i’ve lost.''

Luigi, due to his age, was nervous and someway afraid. The big guy quick noticed the situation and pulled his gun.

''Okay hot shot, do you want to cause any trouble? Be careful with your mouth okay?''

''Okay okay, fuck this shit!''

The man thrown the money over the bar and left the place bragging and shouting. Luigi, after calming down, look to you and with some difficult he said some words…

''Forget him, he’s just a problematic person… I knew his father, the poor man died after some issues with the local boss and now he is broken and depressed… Well, and about you? What kind of drink do you want?''

Luigi grabbed a cup and handed it to you, while he waited a well dressed man opened the back door and sat next to you. After ordering a drink he looked to you and made a few questions…

''Hey bud, are you staying for tonight? There’s some new girls on the house and i will make a special party for them, if you want to join us that’d be great. Tonight there will be free drinks. Well, feel invited.''

The well dressed man took his drink and got back to the back door

''He is talking about the ‘’Oil Wrestling Arena’’. It’s located under this bar, the point is to watch, bet and even bring your own girl to fight. Every friday there’s these fights where women fight each other at some oil pool, sometimes dressed, sometimes naked. There is real money involved, so, if you want to visit it i guess it’s all okay since the boss already invited you.''

After some drinks the well dressed man appeared again, this time the man was dressed as a referee and told Luigi to let everyone know the fights were about to begin.

The people started to arrive, Local mobsters, famous pimps, politicians, judges, cops and every type of person were heading downstairs where the show was beginning. The bouncer was now in front of the back door looking for everyone’s name and checking it on the list. At this time the same man who were there before appeared and entered the door. Even if he had a beef with Luigi or with the Bouncer he was in the list.

Attracted by the money and what was happening downstairs you decide to give it a try, before you could reach the back door Luigi called for you and explained that only names in the list are allowed but this time was an exception since the boss had already invited him. The bouncer heard it and opened the door.

Downstairs there were another door this time open. Inside it, a large space decorated with red objects and a black painting, the fighters had their photographies hanged on the pillars. In the center of the room there is a big pool filled with natural oil where the girls fight. At the north side there was the betting place and at the south side a VIP area with its own bar and a better view of the pool. After a couple of minutes the lights were shut and only a voice could be heard.

‘’Laaadies and Gentlemen's! I’m Simon and this is the Oil wrestling! Everyone started to clap their hands.

‘’Tonight we will have ten fights! The main fight is between our actual champion and our challenger! The fights begins now and the main fight will be in two hours. Have a great show!’’

After finishing the lights were turned on. All the people were already seated and waiting for the show to begin. Some lights were focused on a different door where one of the girls appeared, the crowd applauded her. Fallowed by her team she seated at one of the pool’s corner and started to undress. After some minutes another girl appeared on the same door with her crew. The fight was ready to start.  The man dressed as referee was already in the pool.

After some fights you decided to take a look around and walk a little and maybe take a bet. After the ninth fight the announcer started his announcements and called for the main event. At this time the betting area started to become fulfilled of people and almost impossible to walk through...

Report Post Tip

Lawrence having a cigarette in his mouth.. smoke came under his sunglasses.. made his eyes tickle and he felt the liquid of what we call tears coming up.. it was so crowded he couldn't hold his cigarette in his hand while he was waiting to take a bet. there were 2 cash desks and the lines were a bit long. 20 people at least each line but it went smooth and every bet took look 2 min max. So while Lawrence was moving forward step by step. he saw the following sign above the cash desk:

MAIN FIGHT

Busty Betty Vs. Pale Patricia

Odds:

Busy Betty                    -250
Pale Patricia
                 +110

Busty Betty was he all time favorite for this Match. Lawrence is gonna bet on here. gotta pay $ 250 to get $ 100 dollar profit out of it since she has such low odds...  Lawrence is next in line and he hears a man talk very loud and he sounds very excited.. moving enthusiastic. wiggles his big belly. It is Leon. ignoring him because Lawrence needs to place his bet.

"i would like to place 25K on Busty Betty sir." Lawrence says with a big smile on his face from ear to ear. "Sorry we cant take bets of that amount before being checked by the owner." The cashier rings a little bell and of course Mr. big belly Leon is coming over.

Lawrence looks at Leon who directly recognizes his friend. "Hey Leon, How are you doing?, Thanks for the invitation! Seems we are having a problem with a bet here. whats the deal no 25K bets in this place?"

Report Post Tip

While on a flight from New York to Detroit Cray tried to nap, but he had too many things on his mind - the two hundred units of coke he was holding, a tip he heard about high coke in Detroit and a call he received about a FBN agent, Rzeszutko. The caller warned him the corrupt agent was being forced to retire. Cray worked with Rzeszutko long enough to know the agent had no honor. He would rat to his superiors about Cray and other mobsters in New York.

Organized crime families were always one step ahead of The FBN. Police, judges and politicians were bought and paid for like new suits. If the FBN made any arrests  based on Agent Rzeszutko's information the worse case scenario would be bribing a judge to dismiss the charges. Cray didn't want to deal with arrests and schmoozing with a judge. The best way to deal with Rzeszutko was to feed him to the fishes before he retired and turned into a rat.

When Cray arrived in Detroit he was picked up at the airport by Agent Rzeszutko. The overly friendly, loud and outgoing agent was unusually quiet and seemed nervous. Cray decided to put the agent at ease with compliments and friendly banter.

"Nice suit, Rzeszutko." The dapper Don commented as they drove away from the airport. "Did you get it from my closet?" He laughed at his own joke and soon the agent loosened up.

The mobster and FBN agent went to a pool hall in Black Bottom where Cray sold two hundred units of coke. After the deal he lead Rzeszutko outside where he put the suitcase of money in the trunk of the car then looked up and down the street. The business district had a lot of bars and restaurants, but the mobster was looking for something more fun than the usual places. He wanted something to distract Rzeszutko and put him at ease more before Cray put a bullet in his head.

"Hey Rzeszutko, look at that place over there." Cray pointed across the street. "I heard it has women wresting. Let's go check out the dames."

Two women were in an epic battle of slapping and pulling hair when the mobster and FBN agent walked into the bar. Cray bought drinks at the bar while Rzeszutko stared at the women like a deer in headlights.

"You look like you want to take them both home with you." Cray joked and gave Rzeszutko a glass of scotch.

"Hell yes I would, but my wife would kill me." The agent replied and gulped down half his drink.

"Mine too." Cray said and laughed.

After several rounds of drinks Rzeszutko was drunk and didn't have a care in the world. Cray went to the restroom and returned to their table with a big smile on his face. "Hey bro, I heard a couple of the ladies are going outside for a smoke break. Let's go chat them up." 

Rzeszutko didn't have to be told twice. He quickly stood up, straightened his tie and followed Cray to the back of the bar.

"Where are the dames?" The agent asked when they walked outside to the empty back alley.  "I like the skinny foul mouthed blonde with big... "

Rzeszutko didn't get to finish the sentence. A gun shot to the head interrupted him and ended his life.

"I like that one too." Cray said to the dead man and walked back into the bar.   

Report Post Tip

While the main fight was about to begging Leon decided to take a piss and grab a drink at the VIP area. As soon he finished the drink a ring was activated meaning there was a problem at the betting desk, approaching the cabin he notices Lawrence carrying a bag full of money.

''Well Well Well, look whos here! The stinky Dutch! Het my friend, everything good? How can i help you?''

Lawrence explained what was happening and asked about the betting rules

''Ah well, it's just a rule, people can't bet more than twenty grands without my authorization. Well, twenty five grands is okay, hand it to the cashier bud.''

Leon signs to the cashier and smile...

''Take his bet honey, he will loose everything anyway!'' Both men laughed

When Leon was about to light a cigar a big man walked toward him and started to speak at Leon's ear...

''Boss, there were a gun fire outside the bar at the back alley. What you want us to do?'' The man looked confident and calm

''Follow me Garcia. Lawrence mind fallowing me too? We got something happening upstairs.'' Lawrence agreed and started to follow Leon throught the crowd...

After reaching the bar over the arena the bouncer signed for them and pointed to a well dressed man at the bar. The man seem to be sad but at the same time calm. Leon walked toward him and sat by his side...

''Hey man, i've heard you know something about the gun fire outside the bar, maybe you can tell me something? Who are you and who you work for? The man told his name but didn't told his bosses name. Leon started to think and remembered the name from somewhere...

''Ah! Cray, one of The Borgata's don and Corky's hand... It's a pleasure to have you here sir, forget about this. Tell me, hows your family going? I know RookieA for a long time but not the others... It's a honer to have new visitors at my place. Luigi! Bring this man whatever he asks, it's at my tab!'' Leon smiled and grabbed a cigar at his pocket. ''Lawrence, Garcia and Eric, its all cool now. Feel free to go downstairs and watch the main fight, i will have a drink with this gentleman here. By the way, Garcia, tell Yuri im not going to be the referee at the main fight.''

Leon called Luigi and asked for a cup of whisky and one of water.

''Lawrence you can join us if you want you stinky bastard!''

Report Post Tip

Cray seemed confuse when Leon mentioned the ''The Borgata'' thing making Leon think twice...

''Oh wait, it's not The Borgata anymore, im sorry, i've heard you work at the Blue Heaven Crime Syndicate now but ive forgot, well my bad. Where were we?'' Leon lights his cigar and takes his shot of whisky

Report Post Tip

Cray was having a drink at the bar when he noticed the bouncer pointed at him then a man approached him. After introductions Cray was happy with the welcome and hospitality the owner offered.

"Thank you for the friendly welcome." The dapper Don said and shook Leon's hand. "Sorry about the mess in the alley. I had to take care of a rat. I'll call a couple goons to clean the mess."

The two men drank and chatted about business for a few minutes.

"RookieA is an old friend of mine too. Any friend of hers is a friend of mine." Cray took two cigars out of his pocket. He gave one to Leon and lit the other one. "Another old friend of mine lives here in Detroit. His name is Dexter. I want to surprise him tonight by showing up at his house with a case of booze and a couple of women, the kind who like to party but won't be there when we wake up in the morning. Do you know any women like that?"

Report Post Tip

Leon thanked the cigar and asked for another shot of whisky...

''Dexter? Haha! That dude is awesome, hes kinda psychopath but, you know, everyone have their problems.'' Leon laughed ''I know him for a while to know what kind of women he likes, and i can say, you sure came to the right place. I have all kinds of girls here, red reads, blondes, brunettes, fat, skinny and everything. We can come down and take a look at my girls. About the booze, you can get it here, all i have here is made by a friend of mine, a real friend, which you already meet. Lawrence produces the finnest brew around these blocks and he even have a business down the street, you can either buy from him or for me.''

Leon take his shot of whisky and smashes the cigar at the ash tray after finishing it...

''So, women that won't be around when the sun rises? Dam, that's my kind of women! Thats easy to arrange bud, i can get some girls now if it's the case or if you want to wait for some time the girls won't leave the place'' Leon laughed...

Report Post Tip

Cray laughed after Leon's comments about Dexter.

"Yes indeed, Dexter is crazy. Every time he visits New York my wife Corky gets so pissed off at me because I stay out all night partying with him. Speaking of my wife," Cray said and took a drink of his scotch. "I don't want her to find out about the women for Dexter's party. What happens outside New York stays outside New York."

"Sooooo you have red reads, blondes, brunettes, fat and skinny party girls." Cray said and rubbed his chin as he thought for a moment. "I have no preference. How about two of each? I'll pay you double for their time. You and Lawrence come to the party too. We'll play poker and the ladies can go skinny dipping. I heard Dexter finally got his swimming pool cleaned after that unfortunate accident with the gardener." Cray smirked and added, "I guess Dexter didn't like the yellow roses the gardener planted."

Report Post Tip

Leon seemed suprised.

''Corky is your wife? Nice bud! That means your wife double boss you haha! It's all good bud, your wife will never hear of the girls and the party.'' Leon salutes Cray and takes his shot afterwards. ''This party will be the party, that i can garantee.''

Leon spins the bar stool and leans back...

''Two of each? That sounds amazing, you are planning a big party huh? Even better! We are going for sure. I will bring the girls and Lawrence the alcohol, dont need to worry about paying for it, consider it as a gift for the party. I bet Dexter will be amazed when these girls knock him out if you know what i mean...'' Leon smiled ''Poker huh? Im freaking addicted to poker, i will make you guys go bakrupt!'' 

''Thanks for the invitation man, it will for sure be a epic party. When it beggins?''

Leon looked to his clock...

Report Post Tip

"Double boss." Cray repeated the line about Corky and laughed. "She's a sweetheart except when I stay out all night."

The dapper Don finished his drink and looked at his watch.

"Come over to Dexter's house in about two hours." He stood up and shook Leon's hand. "It was nice meeting you. Thanks for the drinks. See you later, my friend."

Outside the bar Cray was glad to see one of his associates leaning against a light post. Cray cautiously looked around then approached the young gangster. "Did you clean the alley?"

"Yes, Sir." The gangster answered. "That bum is swimming with the fishes."

Report Post Tip

Lawrence which was quiet the whole conversation and just took some nips from his glass once in a while. Saw Cray wanting to leave the room shaking the hand of Leon.

"Just a minute Mr. Cray"

" Well nice to meet you as well Cray and if you need something for that party of Dexter let me or Leon know what you need. I can guarentee we have some of the finest liquer lined up for the occassion!"

Cray walked out of the room and closed the door a little. but not completly

"So Leon thanks for letting me bet big on this last round! Shall we go downstairs i think the match is gonna start in 10 minutes? Do you still bet on your own games heh? By the what happend in the alley i heard you guys talk about a gun shot?!"

Lawrence picking a bottle from the table next to the door and opens it for Leon to walk through.

"After you Leon!" Lawrence smiles from ear to ear.

Report Post Tip

Leon stopped at the door and laughing looked to Lawrence.

''Ma'am, you go first i insist, my father always said that the ladies should go first!'' Leon started laughing even louder.

''Ok, let's watch this fight! Lawrence i have the perfect spot for us, follow me my friend.''

Leon signed for the bouncer to open the door to the stage as he lit his cigar. After reaching the main bar Leon looked to Lawrence and pointed to a red door. The door lead to the VIP lounge which had the best view of the events. Both Leon and Lawrence sat in the luxury seats as four girls approaches to sit by their sides.

''Amico, enjoy the show because i garantee, this will be unforgetable! Luna, grab an 25 old whisky at the bar for me and Lawrence please?''

Leon looked around to find himself in the middle thousands of people. 

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Women Oil Wrestling Arena and Bar
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL