Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 18:40:07
Page:  1 
The Brief Started by: ImpureMind on Dec 15, '08 22:57
so Handiman came up to me and said Impure you deserve auth congrats mate heres your keys.

now i couldnt believe it me a CL wow it was like a dream, or so it seemed well anyway moral of the story work hard and youll do whatever you want in life

thanks and please post congrats letters here.
Report Post Tip
Grats Mong!
Report Post Tip
Wow, you couldn't think of something better?
Report Post Tip
I couldnt see who deserved it more. I'm sure you will make NY a great city once again!
Report Post Tip
Congrates my friend. I'm sure everyone agrees you're the man for NY!
Report Post Tip
ImpureMind, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent speech were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this community is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Report Post Tip
Muqtada decides it's time for a random addition to the discussion.

What Mariette just said also appears as the footnote at the end of the Court decision quoted in my profile. I've always had a soft spot for that line.
Report Post Tip
God can grant all the mercy he wants, but as it turns out, the Hindus were right. So this guy's probably going to eighteen different hells. None of which have a properly functioning toilet.

Tough break.
Report Post Tip
Now, I'm not normally one to nit-pick at people's speeches but that was particularly painful, especially for announcing your new family. If first impressions are everything then that was not a terribly good one.

Congratulations on your new found position, though.

*hands ImpureMind a big bag of punctuation and wanders off into the night.*
Report Post Tip
congrats sir you deserve it
Report Post Tip
Grats Impure!!
Report Post Tip
But marietta my weedling didnt you just read it?
Report Post Tip
pwnd.
Report Post Tip
Well, one, I *heard* you make your speech, since to read it would be a hard thing to do. I can't see the words that fall out of your mouth, silly!

To answer your question though, yes, I heard it, and because of it I have now lost valuable brain cells. This is a sad day for myself indeed. Hopefully we won't have to hear much more shortly.
Report Post Tip
I neither heard nor read it. These days, I've found it's best to close both eyes and plug both ears firmly with one's index fingers when wandering through the streets what with rampant promiscuity and, you know, idiocy. One can never be too careful.

I'd also like to announce a reward for the safe return of my wallet and its contents. It was taken from my person somewhere between 10th and Madison. Contact me for details.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Brief
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL