Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 10:16:29
Page:  1 
Downtown's Finest Strip Tease Taster Started by: Cristian on Oct 12, '13 23:37
Cristian takes down the sold sign from outside the building he has just bought, The building is massive it has three bars and eight rooms above. Godfather Anomaly and Scott-Weiland comes to congratulate him on his new purchase. Cristian explains to Scott and Anomaly what he is gonna achieve from this and how it will benifit everyone who comes to visit Downtown in the near future.

"I have decided to turn this beautiful bar into a gentleman's also a women's club all drinks will be free here and I will be recruiting 30 women and 30 men to dance for the members of this club. I will gain money from our membership and also the cut I will take from the dancers. I have broken down a list which will help you understand how it will work"

Cristian takes out the breakdown of prices from his pocket and hand it to Anomaly and Scott. It reads:

Membership for a single man: $1000 per month

Membership for a married man: $2000 per month

Membership for a single women:$1000

extras will cost $3000 per person

Cristian explains to them both why it will cost more for the people that are already married

"It will be a risk to our club if we didn't put the prices up for married women and men because we could have comeback where there partners find out and destroy the place so basically its insurance"

Cristian then asks Godfather Anomaly if it would be possible to open this business
Report Post Tip

Hello Mr. Cristian,

I see that you have decided to venture into a new business.  A Gentlemen and Ladies club is a wonderful investment.

A have a good friend that might be of assistance to you.  Her name is Melody Lenoir.  She can be reached at (777) 450-0021. 

You may contact to find the best Stripper apparel. She carries all styles, including G Strings and Dancing Shoes.  With her assistance you can find the right products and brands at the lowest prices. She can meet your shopping needs while providing you with the best selections available.

She also provides striptease classes and workshops.

She has had over 10 years of experience as an exotic dancer. She now uses her past experience with acting and striptease to bring laughter, fun, and education into all of her classes. She also choreographs gentleman's club scenes and exotic dancer's routines for film and theater in New York.

I think she will be a good person to contact.  If you decide to get in touch with her please let her know I suggested you do so.

Thanks, India

Report Post Tip

Anomaly meets Cristian and Scott-Weiland outside of the newly purchased building within his district.

"It's about time this old building sees some new life, of course you can open a strip business here."

"It also sounds like a good way to rake in some extra cash around here."

Anomaly then throws the for sale sign in the trash and steps into the building. 

Report Post Tip

After a long day of work on the streets Admiral was wrecked..As he finished up cleaning up the last job he went on his way home. Down the road he saw flickering lights and heard loud music. Admiral continued walking down the street. As he passed the club an older man barged out of the door with six naked woman hanging around his neck. Admiral rubbed his eye's as the in total twelve Double D boobs passed his line of sight..

'What in the world'...Admiral thought to himself..

It was starting to get late but Admiral could't resist the temping eye's of the woman at the door just glaring at him. The woman at the door licked her lips and slowly pulled down her already massive cleavage and sucked Admiral straight into 'Downtown's Finest Strip Tease Taster'..

At the door a large bouncer stopped Admiral and said..

'You gotta pay before you play Sir'.

Admiral pulled out a roll of money and asked 'How much?'

'1000$' the bouncer replied.

Admiral starts counting his money and passes the bills over to the bouncer..The next moment Admiral finds himself in one of his ..many...wild dreams..

Report Post Tip

Anomaly gives off a chortle when he spots Admiral paying the bouncer outside of the strip joint.

Anomaly meets Admiral at the door.

"No suprise seeing you hear bud, you have always had a thing for the expensive ladies."

"Tell me how you like the place after your night."

Report Post Tip
Cristian notices Admiral and Godfather Anomaly by the door

"What do you think ?? Didn't take me long to fix up only a day or so. Oh Admiral I
thought I would see you down here :P
Report Post Tip

As Admiral hears Anomaly and Cristian talk about how they expected he would be there he had a double feeling about it... 

'Are they making fun of me? Or is this just normal' Admiral thought to himself..

'I will be making my way inside then!' And quickly made his way inside.

Report Post Tip

Anomaly lets out a small laugh as he sees Admiral get frustrated at the jokes.

Anomaly looks over at Cristian

"I told you he would be the first person in, we should have made a bet on it."

Report Post Tip
Cristian laughs hysterically

"Yeah we were just talking about it before we came here"

Cristian offers to get the drinks
Report Post Tip

Dexter after being patted down entered the club approaching Cristian he slid him a wad of bills

"Here is enough for a single man , I want a VIP room with 2 bottles of champagne and 2 of your finest woman as soon as you can I'm looking to have a good time and blow some money I heard this was the place to come to in Detroit now let's see if it lives up to the hype because if it does I will be a new regular around here."

Dexter lit a quick cigar and began to puff as he waited for Cristian to grab the girls room and champagne he had asked for

Report Post Tip

Anomaly peers around the corner to see his good friend Dexter smoking a cigar.

"Hey man, hows it going?" "This place definitely lives up to the hype, wait until you meet some of these girls!"

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Downtown's Finest Strip Tease Taster
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL