Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 19:31:37
Page:  1 
An accident with a don Started by: accidental on Dec 16, '08 01:01
Accidental was walking the gleaming streets of Vegas when he was crossing the street to this bar, when he has hit by a limo.

"What in the hell is wrong with you?" Accidental states

"You couldn't see me crossing the street here?"

With a flash of light a man in a blue cape comes flying through the sunroof of this limo and lands before me.

"I am handiman, the don of the wheelchair cartel" He states.

Accidental looks at him with a bit of concern.

"I'm sorry, I thought you were some pompous rich prick or something." Accident says

"Would you like to join my cartel?" Handiman asks.

"Why would I want to join any cartel, Im just here for revenge of my fallen brother Accidentsniper." Accidental claims.

"Well holy crap, accidentsniper was my LHM, if you want to be someone in this world, you need family, and just as your brother was my family, you too can be apart of it!" Handiman says.

"Well, ok, but I have to tell you, Im here to put a hurting on someone." Accidental says.

"Well Accidental, I welcome you to the Wheelchair Cartel, before going crazy, learn first, grow, and one day you will get your revenge!" Handiman states.

"Thank you Handiman, I will take your advice!" Accidental agrees.

Handiman flys back in his car, and the limo screeches away down the busy street!

"Hmm, I guess I should inform folks of my artistic ability as well, Im sure I could make a ton of money with my art like my brother told me about, I always was better then him." Accidental thought to himself as he walked into the local bar.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: An accident with a don
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL