Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 21:25:04
Page:  1 
Touch and Die Started by: Marietta on Dec 16, '08 01:41
Don Zoey has died. If you touch her members, tagged or untagged, I will hunt you down and rip out your fucking spleen.

RIP in advance to all idiots. Thanks in advance to all those who are either complying or scared shitless.
Report Post Tip
You let them have it Marietta! <3
Report Post Tip
Wow...Marietta I thought you were cuddly...I guess you can be both cuddly and wicked...

Interesting...

Good call Mari.
Report Post Tip
Like a chorus of a million angels.

Sure, the angels are all wielding heavy lamps and screaming until red in the face for me to put my pants back on before they call the cops, but angels is angels.
Report Post Tip
Muqtada nods before making a brief statement The Fallen Angels shall give the homeless a chance to find shelter.
Report Post Tip
You can live without your spleen. Just sayin'.

On a completely unrelated note: Miss Marietta, how about you let me sell all those superfluous spleens for you on the black market? I know a guy that knows a guy that, well, sells spleens. I hear they make nice Christmas gifts.
Report Post Tip
She bows her head for a moment then looks up at the growing crowd.

On behalf of The Pharmacy we to will be respecting those that were members of Zoey's family and their need to find shelter.
Report Post Tip
Todd. Spleens aren't usually ripped out your ass. And your mouth. At the same time.
Report Post Tip
Ser, do me a favor and don't discourage people. I'm trying to make a buck.
Report Post Tip
Poke a bear with a stick and sometimes you get a reaction ...
Report Post Tip
Hey. Hi everyone. I think I better reiterate this for the slow minded:

Zoey was my Don. So while you're sitting there getting your jollies off of shooting her tagged and untagged family members, just remember that it's my family you're killing. I've already got a ton of witnesses come forward on the killings of the homeless Detroitians, and I'll be on your doorsteps looking for retribution in the form of me cramming my gun down your fucking throats and knocking all your teeth out while I do it.

So once again, if you value your life stop shooting at my fucking family.

Have a great day!
Report Post Tip
congratulation Marietta im scared shitless .
Report Post Tip
Get with it boys and girls, still many hours ahead!

Remember to help out your families.
Report Post Tip
Her name is Marietta, shes GREEAAAAT! *in the voice of tony the tiger*

Go get em tiger!
Report Post Tip
It is true. Marietta is a violent woman! Once she pushed me down stairs and at the bottom of the stairs were thorn bushes. Took me days to get all the thorns out of my skin!

Believe me, You don't want to cross the Godmother.
Report Post Tip
understood!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Touch and Die
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL