Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 10:16:29
Page:  1 
Boneburg's Pit Stop Started by: BillyBoneburg on Oct 18, '13 05:25

It wasn't until just recently that Billy had become infatuated with cars and as he began to buy up a rather sizable collection he came to the realization that upkeep was rather expensive and worse yet he noticed that most of the garages had crooks for mechanics that charged far more than they ought to. He came to the realization that not only would it be cheaper, but it may even make him some money in the long run to just open up his very own garage. He would even include a small family style diner attached to the garage so that people could enjoy a bite to eat or a pleasant atmosphere to sit and have a drink while their cars were being worked on.

He set out and purchased a prime lot of land where there was an old abandoned shoe factory. Billy had the place demolished and had some contractors build him a brand new garage and diner using the newest advancements in the trade available. He wanted to make sure that the mechanics had everything at their disposal to provide the best service one could possibly fathom. With all this he had only one move left to make. He went out and began recruiting mechanics from all around the nation. He only hired those that he found to be honest in their trade and well renounced as the best in their region. Then he paid them a salary that would never possibly be matched anywhere else to ensure that while they worked in Billy's Pit Stop they would always be honest in providing the best service possible to the customers. 

Billy then sought out the best staff money could buy to run the diner. They were not only talented in the food trade, but also as friendly as could be as it was Billy's full intention and goal to provide a family type environment for people to dine in. He felt confident this was achieved by the end of it all and he was now ready to unlock the doors, lift the rolling gates to the garage and start business. The garage was large with 4 gates all able and equipped to service any aspect of any vehicle. The dinner was metallic and attached, but due to the perfect insulation there was no noise from the work in the garage able to penetrate into the diner. Billy sat at the bar of the dinner as he began to drink a soda awaiting his first guest.

The sign out front was well-lit and read,

Boneburg's Pit Stop

Report Post Tip

Anomaly saw the newly built pit stop and decided to go in and check it out, he walked in side the diner to find Billy sitting at a table alone drinking his soda

"Hey buddy, nice place you have here, I wouldn't mind havin one of those sodas if you aren't to busy maybe we can have a chat."

Report Post Tip

Pulling up slowly the knocking had been annoying.  Getting out of the car, he kicked the tire and looked over at the mechanic.  

"damn thing keeps knocking, i looked through the manuals for my 32 highboy roadster, checked everything I can but for some problem after a while the damn thing becomes sluggish on gear change, is almost grinding."

gives a look of hatred to the car

"i am not a mechanical minded person but guessing is why i won it so easy in a card game."

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Boneburg's Pit Stop
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL