Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 20:10:30
Page:  1 
Lost Journal Pages Started by: Mitch on Dec 16, '08 03:12
Mitch walks up to the nearest bulletin board and post the pages he recently found in his HQ

I think she had something to say to you all...

Rukia walks up to the soap box and asks for everyone attention.

Many things have not fully come to light about that which we call Godfather. Being in many families over the past week I have knowledge personally from them. This war is simply because there was knowledge that our families were going to be taken out by Detroit while we slept. Why you might ask that I can't answer. I can assume because we grew to large for their liking, but yet we all know what assuming does.. Simply put it makes and ass out of you and me.

Mane's family was supposedly taken due to accusations of them wanting to war Dante and others. That war was not their idea. JimmyTheLionheart approached them and told them he wanted to war Dante and that he needed their help. Agreeing to help Jimmy, Mane called his crew together to ensure that Philly wouldn't be taken down and that they would have a victory. Jimmy asked Marietta for her consent and Mane was told that they had it. Suddenly Jimmy backed down due to a "feeling" he had. Upon discussions with him I personally asked weither or not this was Mane's idea or his. he fully admitted that it was his and his alone. So now i am left wondering why he was not taken out at the same time. Wait was it because he simply isn't a threat yet.

I hate to walk to the streets knowing and feeling that any family not under Marietta's control that might possibly build to any power what so ever will inevitable be taken out. But I have seen and have been over the past few weeks that this is true. I have always kept close to my CL's and tried to help ever family I have been in. Why because I care. I even brought all this info to light to Marietta shortly after Mane's demise. Having worked closely with her before I explained the occurrences that had happened. Yet. I don't feel that there was any care for that which she destroyed.

I wish all those the best of luck. Be wary.. Build to strong and eventually you will fall.

Report Post Tip
There are currently many families that are not under my control. In fact, if I were them I'd be quite insulted at your accusations, and they may want to shoot at your next of kin to make them feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Whatever knowledge you all had of an attack was false. In fact I was slaving away at my stove, making cookies for my favorite Rourke when I was rung on the telephone, being told we were under fire from your families. Hell, I had not even been active in Crime, USA for over 30 hours because I was busy straightening up a few things in my personal life. When I had time to plan an attack, on a night when I had to be up early the next morning no less, is news to me.

I hate to say it, but your trusted sources and solid information was nothing more than a lie, a farce, and in the end it's proving detrimental to all of our fair cities. I hope you all feel good about yourselves over this act of paranoia.

This conversation I had with Rukia, for all those curious, I shared nothing but my deepest sympathies with her for the loss of all her multitude of ancestors, as well as her bloodline's former families. Throughout said conversation I was nothing but sincere. Apparently she held a grudge against me, however, for whatever I said was tainted with feeling of not caring for "that which I destroyed".
Report Post Tip
I for one, am very insulted. To leave my family and friends because of Handiman taking shots at me. Very upset at the lack of showmanship in your approach. Really annoyed that you were given a few more days to live for your stupidity. And for losing friends for "us" having to follow rules, the same rules Gambino thought he/she, whatever it is, felt to be exempt from.

And you have the audacity to throw this rubbish around so freely. A fucking useless attempt in getting sympathy from the masses at its best.

May I have my cookies now Marietta?
Report Post Tip
The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose. The wind was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.
Report Post Tip
A wonderful response, quoted straight out of the book of a cunt.
Report Post Tip
Why the hostility little one?
Report Post Tip
No hostility Mitch, I did say it was wonderful.
Report Post Tip
Mitch you should know by know, Mickey always leaves a bitter after taste.
Report Post Tip
Perhaps one day we will all look back on this day and laugh it up over a beer
Report Post Tip
Hrmmm...

The main lesson I can relate to from The Wheel of Time...

"Dont start something you cant finish"

(with all my greatest respect to Mr Jordan RIP.)
Report Post Tip
Mitch is dead and I'm still alive!

What a fucking result!

Now who do I have to stab (with a spoon) around here to get a cookie??
Report Post Tip
*hands SuperTed a cookie...

of course...its a special "pharma" cookie :D
Report Post Tip
Maybe that should be a "karma" cookie. In your fat chops Vegas.
Report Post Tip
Hrm...

*checks the stuff growing in the backyard..

Ok, yeah, its Karma :D
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Lost Journal Pages
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL