Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 09:08:03
Page:  1 
Dexters Lab For Blood Splatter Analysis Started by: Dexter on Oct 21, '13 19:43

One of your close family members was murdered but there was no justice served no answers were ever given you want the truth you want answers to move on and finally get the peace of mind you deserve , you decide to take a walk after about a mile you notice a new building opened the sign read

Dexters Blood Lab

You decide to go see what it was all about upon entering you notice a man in a lab coat you approach and begin to ask him a few questions. Dexter replies quickly 

"So you want to know what happened to your relative well know this isn't going to be cheap but let me know where he is located and I will tell you what happened and who did it this won't be cheap but you will have your answers and for an extra fee know I can take out the trash as well"

You pause for a moment to think if this really will be worth it , the truth could hurt or be to hard to handle as you pose the question to yourself one last time you take out a piece of paper and with a few swift motions of the hand write down your address and number then slipping it into Dexters hand.

"I will give you a call in a few days to give you the results this will give you time to decide if you want to pay the extra fee I will also let you know where to sent the payment at that time as well , I thank you for using my services I will not disappoint."

As you leave the building to gather the money you feel relieved to know you will finally get some restitution.

Report Post Tip

One of your close family members was murdered but there was no justice served no answers were ever given you want the truth you want answers to move on and finally get the peace of mind you deserve , you decide to take a walk after about a mile you notice a new building opened the sign read

The FartBarfiestFartyEverHardyHarrd fookin' murders a dumb cunt with a swift kick in the nuts and a kablam heave'onna hoe. The bubba with 10 toes does the the TexasTwo'hoot'n'sh'Tepp'eyy?

Wellp.

The boot scooted and the ghost that grows ghost peppers in his backyard swiftly shoved his starboardsyded toe into the sternsyde of the rearend of fookin'n'emm'n DurdyHerdzRearSlyde, the portrsyded kannon sKuMmzz the drumbdummduhdummdumb salute. 1 in the drum'oh'dee dumm'found'dead'err'd'lyy one on the concrete, his body dropped at 9.8mph. Stopped after the drop and received two more follow up shots to the eyes. He runs through the back door with a for'word'zyded dive. He tuck'z and ee'fookin'rollz into the alleyway. StarberdSydedKannon unleashes 3 in the crotch. FancyyFuckWhittWindzOrrdEezOarzzA'ginn? Against the wind of the sails of the scene, the most WickedWhickerWiccan wandered through the querys of his own queer eyed canals of conundrum'n'paradox. 

FartBarf proceeds to dance in the blood of the newest receiver of his sign.

LTJJ's PHreshest 7591 unleashes 7 on 5 in front of the block of his next bucket. The building ahead. A'fore'mentioned FartBarf handles his business here in the back alleys like a fookin'pro ee'fookin'eez. Kicks the door in, and unleashes the beasts of 2 chrome and black 1911s with extended maggzz. Drummed all their bummsInDeeolSolOilzz whiff'eez bern'en'terdfyre. SmokeysBandit gets smacked quick. Love at first sight with the AmericanaLatte of death?

2 in the eyes followed by tying the bow to his bow'oh'dee'Bow'Of'Deathh. 

2 shells roll after a bounce. 1durdyherd falls to eez'fookin'kneez'fottuti'DumbCuntZ. Some random homeless person on the streets joke lives to tell the tale of how he tailed the wrong guy. And now the outter world was at war with the outter world. 

Smoke of spliff'is'lit after a quick tuck'enya tootsie'roll't'uf'est SpliffZcuhH. 

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Dexters Lab For Blood Splatter Analysis
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL