Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 04:34:29
Page:  1 
Cafe "Cat's eye" Started by: Raven-Trabotti on Oct 24, '13 16:45

In in one of the yards, of a house in the center of Detroit, where was a cafe called „Cat’s eye”.  The sign on the main street of it was a black cat’s head with green eyes. Inside the yard there were many small round dark brown stone tables with two to four chairs at a table. But that was not the whole cafe. The building itself in which was the cafe was a Victorian style tea-house with one and a half story.

When you entered the building you were met with something you didn’t quite expect, a style that was not Victorian at all. The main shades dominating in the building’s interior were black and brown with gold trimmings, and, in addition, there was a bar, however it blended in the rich looking scenery. The whole front room, other  than the bar area and a wardrobe for overcoats, was covered with same type of tables as outside. The only difference in the tables was that these had a black tablecloth with golden trimmings and some neatly folded napkin sets on them. The chairs here were cushion-chairs in a dark chocolate brown colour.
The bar stools were high and with a cushioned seating covered in black leather. The bar itself was of dark wood, polished thoroughly so that no splinters would appear and damage their precious clients.

Report Post Tip

Demonstrate peeks his head into the door of this new establishment and begins to look around. The place looks fantastic but there was only was place he was considering sitting. Demonstrate approaches the bar, pulls out a twenty and lays it down before the bartender asking,

"Can I get a shot of whiskey, please. And give my kindest regards to the owner of the establishment, she's done a wonderful job with the place."

Report Post Tip

It had been an other long day on the streets for Boss AdmiralAckbar. He was exhausted and was on his way home as he passed by 
Cafe "Cat's eye". He still had some cash on him and it had been a while since he sat down for a good whiskey. As he walked inside he was overwhelmed by the look of the place. It already felt like the right choice he stopped by..

Could I get one of your best whiskey's, pronto! I don't have much time to stick around.. Admiral waited..

Report Post Tip

Tobias walks inside while looking at the new faces around and sits in the bar near the bartender/barista and said,

"A cup of coffee please, the strongest one. I need that for my next few activities later. And kindly tell the owner of this cafe, this is a nice place indeed, I might visit here most of the time."

Report Post Tip

After he finished his assignment in Detroit, Puss was looking for a place to relax in the business district. He spots a coffe shop called Cat`s Eye.

" How convenient " he whispered to himself. He walks in , greets everyone and heads to the bartender.

Holla senior, may i have an expresso with 1 sachet of sugar please?

Report Post Tip

Zinner found herself walking around to find somethng to drink. She had preffered a strong drink, but she walked by a cafe called Cat´s eye and thinks to herself that coffee could be what she needed instead.
She went inside and looked around while walks up to the bartender.

A cup a coffee please. With milk.

While waiting for the coffe she went to take a place to sit.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Cafe "Cat's eye"
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL