Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 15:13:58
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
The Rourkes Started by: Communist_Cav on Dec 16, '08 14:59
To respond to the how rourkes are born video...I'd like to point out the 3 way of a rourke...You got the ones who trip over the stripping which is about all of the living rourke population:)The other one that turned out to be gay,was the population of gayperryrourke...He lived...The ones that dont respond straight or gay are shot and dumped into the garbage...Ty
Report Post Tip
I'm sorry I should put these in one post but I love to finally say something worth saying to rourkey!

Rourkey you should be ashamed for I'd have to say there is Thomas and mickey at the lead for thomas is the onyl one I know that can't be stopped besides brian with his problem to sit still and you rourkey with your whole wanting to wear axe and stealing all the ladies before the rest of us:PBut as I do think its

Thomas-Mickey

Rourkey

Fu-Manju

I'm at the 3rd above,Doesn't talk alot group...

...(about 30 minutes later)Great I got caught up on this tv...Oh well...You understood what I said and I finally got to talk back to rourkey for once...My list is almost complete then I wont be pissed completely if I'm shot...But i will alittle...
Report Post Tip
Um yeah I was just counting them...was gonna make a thread about them if nobody else did...ha ha

They're everywhere!! AAAHHHHH...
Report Post Tip
All the better to be everywhere...We stick together and kill each other together and we also...well everything else is worthless...:)
Report Post Tip
Mickey Rourke..

Awesome! I mean, don't want any hassle of any kind with the likes of you.

So again, awesome! *blink*
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Rourkes
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL