Get Timers Now!
X

Jun 02 - 10:06:19
Page:  1 
A new Branch in Brooklyn Started by: cino on Oct 27, '13 01:02

A frost had set in last night for the first time this year in New York. A brisk Northern wind carries a tune through the streets. A ceremonial sign.

Brooklyn isn't all concrete and skyscrapers. There's a place not found on any map, and far from any road, where trees still stand tall and a cautious, child-like and secretive race live amongst them. Deep in these Lost Woods, a crowd has gathered for a celebration.

cino hops upon a tree stump, beside the Great Deku Tree, and begins to speak...

"Welcome! We are The Kokiri of the Lost Woods of Brooklyn! I'd like to thank the great city of New York, our Godmother and Godfather, and everyone involved in bringing this great opportunity to me and the humble inhabitants of these woods."

"Now, please, grab yourself something to eat, and more importantly: something to drink, try not to get lost, and watch out for the Skullkid. We're here to celebrate!"

cino points in Perrin's direction, nudging shoulders with HelpDesk as they both snicker

Report Post Tip

YELLS 

THIS IS STATEN ISLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KICKS CINO IN THE CHEST

In all seriousness though, Congrats man!

Report Post Tip

Erm. Um. Mr cino, sir? I think you may have branched out a little toooo far!

Congratulations none the less sir, I'm sure Brooklyn will gain a fine leader.. when it finally gains you!

With a smile, Khione slips both a bottle of whiskey and a map of New York with the Brooklyn area shaded in bright yellow into cino's pocket.

Report Post Tip

Er..uh, the mushrooms of the forest will sometimes cause us to wander, but we usually find our back (ᵔᴥᵔ)

Report Post Tip
Grats friend!!! Best of luck!!
Report Post Tip

Congrats Cino! 

Best of luck to you and the new family. 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Cino!  Paul smiles as he reaches out to shake the young man's hand.

It's always great to see a hard working and loyal member of the community getting their own chance at running their own family after being patient and putting forth their best effort.  From what I've seen and heard from you in the past, I'm sure you'll find yourself right at home in the role of Crewleader.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Cino, i wish you the best of luck on this new endeavour

Report Post Tip

Ladyfighter was a bit lost when she read the invitation to come to cino's new headquarters in Brooklyn. She thought she knew every corner in Brooklyn, but she never heard of the Great Deku Tree. Reading the directions on the note again, she turns around the last corner and all of a sudden sees cino standing on a tree stump and waving at her.

Well cino, I never noticed this place in Brooklyn, I must have been distracted to other things too much to see this beautiful area. I am glad you found it and made it your headquarters.

Congratulations cino, I am sure you will be a great leader of The Kokiri crew.

Hungry as she always is, Ladyfighter walks to the tables were food is placed all over and fills her plate and accepts the glass of wine from Perrin and sits down.

Report Post Tip

Prime takes a little puff from his cigar while walking down the streets of Brooklyn.

Congrats Cino! i wish you luck in future and enjoy working with your new crew!

Prime leaves the streets by walking into a diner.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Cino. I'm sure you and your fairy will do wonderful with your new HQ. 

Toberius looks around confused. 

Now is it two lefts and a right? or two rights a left and a right? Oh never mind I'll just have a drink and wait awhile. I'm sure someone will come find me. 

Report Post Tip

Zmeika looks around curiously at her surroundings. She can't seem to remember how she got here, but this place did look peaceful...or how she got a drink in her hand. Maybe she should lay off the absinthe...

Zmeika raises her glass to the general direction of cino, and yells,

Congratulations Cino! All the best to you and your family! I look forward to working with you in the future, what a wonderful addition to Brooklyn! Cheers!

She sips at her drink and laughs at the ridiculous joke the green fairy began chirping at her. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A new Branch in Brooklyn
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL