Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 04:44:02
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
I hate Marietta Started by: Awesome on Dec 16, '08 19:17
As the first wave stormed the Riot! HQ, AwesomeAMPMAG and accidentalAMPMAG lead the MAGs towards the kitchens. As expected, no guards were posted, and the door was unlocked. Not that that meant anything, as one of the MAGs got carried away and charged through it. It broke and smashed everywhere.

"But, I didn't say "go", yet." Awesome said sadly.

And with the first MAG to charge, so too did the rest. Awesome had no control. It was chaos. He looked at accidental and "mehed".

"Meh."

With some fancy army-style finger communication, he signalled for accidentalAMPMAG to head off to Marietta's bathroom. Whether or not this is what he really said, in real army-style finger communication, I do not know. But accidental ran off into the building and up the stairs anyway, with AwesomeAMPMAG searching for the shoe cupboard. Suddenly, something or someone crashed into him from behind. He turned, seeing a turtle-suit wearing midget riding a goat.

"WTF? ... Oh, right. They're mine. No, go that way!" He shooed them along.

Seeing a cupboard labelled "shoes", Awesome headed over to it. He grabbed the handle to open it, but stopped. Because someone was standing behind him.
Report Post Tip
"Ahahhhh ive found you Awsome"

Awsome goes to hit Dk and Dk Grabs his arm and stops him in his tracks

"There is no point little one im much stronger i trained with the US military for 14years so im as strong as a OX"

Awsome sighs...

"Right then Awsome you shall call of all you migets before i call in my HELL GRANNIES to wipe them out these grannies are Grannies that do martial arts and your migets will have no use against them so tell them to give up now otherwise i shall call them in and all these migets will be rendered helpless just remember raiding a GODFATHER'S HQ sometimes there are complications like the GODFATHER sometimes can be feared so people will hand over there belingings to them without any questions asked or people Respect the GODFATHER and allow her to take there stuff so i had no complications getting grannies so give up and surrender or your migets and your other friends shall pay heavily if Marietta finds out about this and you must put everything back how it was Before Marietta comes home otherwise you are Doomed"

Awsome starts to look abit more scared now as he didnt realise how big Dk accutly was and says...
Report Post Tip
"What's that behind you?"

DeathKnight turned. And behind came charging a goat-riding midget. From somewhere the midget had grabbed a baguette, and she was jousting it like a joust. And in all the chaos, Awesome slipped away from DeathKnight's grasp and further into the HQ. It was pandemonium. Chaos. A right old mess. Suddenly, he saw a toilet. And he ran for it. Inside was the holy grail. Toilet paper. Engraved with Marietta's signature. Oh, yes. It was true. The "Secret Stash". And predictably, AwesomeAMPMAG took it. And he ran. For the front door. Because it had been 14 minutes. Only one minute before the van leaves. And so he ran faster. As fast as his legs could carry him. Which was awesomely fast.

I hope the others are there waiting, he thought. And one he awesomely ran.
Report Post Tip
"AWWW You little MIGET

"HELL GRANNIES GET OUT THERE TO THAT VAN AND STOP AWSOME ANY MEANS NECESSASY"

Dk grabs the Miget and chucks him out the bedroom window and he lands in a bush and then jumps out the window himself and lands on the floor with a thump

"right then where the hell is Awsome when i catch that little Rodent ill give him a peice of my mind"

The Hell Grannies ride in on Motobikes and kick the hell out of the Van Driver and beat up some of the migets and start to attack some of Awsomes trusted men

"AWSOME where are you cause when i find you, you wont like me when im angry"

Dk searches for Awsome and he evenutly notices him walking upto the Van hoping his men will take him to saftey when POW a Hell Granny kicks Awsome straight in the Jaw and Awsome drops to the floor like a little girl Dk then approaches Awsome and says

"Ive found you and im not going to hurt you now pass the Toilet Paper here"

Awsome hand the Toilet Paper over

"right here are a few strips of it now be gone and leave Marietta alone and if you come back here again i shall kick your ass myself"

Awsome takes the toilet paper and begins to walk away but then he turns around and asks Dk if he can have the whole role if he gives him the secret stash that Ares got earlier

"Yes ok here it is Marietta shouldnt mind so that way no one wins this and no one lose's you get your Golden Toilet paper and i get to allow Marietta to keep her other Toilet Paper"

Dk and Awsome shake hands and all the Grannies take the stash back inside the HQ and Awsome walks away dancing because he got what he really wanted
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: I hate Marietta
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL