Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 05:22:35
Page:  1 
SugarKane's CandyGrams Started by: SugarKane on Oct 31, '13 01:54

SugarKane always knew that one day, she'd have to find her own place in Detroit and open up shop.  Initially, she was nervous about it because she wasn't sure what kind of business she'd be good at.  Not only that, but she didn't want to open just any old business, get bored with it, and then abandon it.  She wanted something that would make her happy and would make other people happy too. Interacting with other people was a must for her, so she settled on a shop of some short.  After much thought, she decided that there was nothing that made people happier than candy, which was right up Sugar's alley.  In fact, if it looked like it would leave you with diabetes, SugarKane was all about it.  That was the thought process that led Sugar to decide to open up an office where people could send Candygrams.  Customers could come in, pick out a treat, give her a name and address, and SugarKane could have the Candygram delivered that same day if they lived in the city.  The idea was perfect.

SugarKane spent days and days looking for the perfect location in Detroit.  She visited shops all kinds of commercial real estate places, but everything was either too big or not cheery enough.  She didn't need a lot of space for what she wanted to do.  All she really needed was a counter for the register and a place to display all of the varieties of candy that people could send.  After searching for what seemed like forever, she settled on a quaint little shop on a busy street in Downtown, Detroit.  She painted the walls a pastel yellow color, and had a big purple and red sign made that said "SugarKane's CandyGrams."  She figured that the bright colors, with contrasted so much with the rest of the shops on the street, would stand out and draw people in.  

On the inside, she decided to keep it simple.  She had a counter for her register and a place to take orders, and then she had a big sliding glass case with all of the potential options for candygrams.  She knew that not everyone would be able to afford to send huge candy baskets, so she also sold simple candygrams like lollipops that were inexpensive, and came with some ribbon and a note.  She added those for school children and people on a budget.  She also had a large back room, where she would prepare the purchased candygrams to be sent, and a few employees that would ride bicycles around town and deliver them.  Out front, she had a few places for a few customer to sit and think about what they wanted to order.  She couldn't wait to open her door for business.  A chill ran through her as she flipped the sign on the door over to display the "Come in! We're open!" message.  She wasn't afraid to fail, because she knew that she could always send herself a candygram if she needed a pick me up.

Report Post Tip

Evans had been bored all day and when he's bored he thinks of eating. Suddenly, he had a spontaneous desire for something sweet. Taking a daily stroll down the streets of Detroit, he spotted a somewhat new establishment set up along the corner. 

"SugerKane's CandyGrams" He reads to himself, his mouth watered a little bit, and his mind imagined tasting various of candy. He quickly walks towards the building and makes his way inside. Stepping up to the counter, he greets his good friend Sugar Kane and says to her.

"I didn't know you had Candy store set up! How are things going??!" He said making small talk and flashing his smile. "You have any chocolate? I'm so in the mood for chocolate!"

Report Post Tip

​Having a busy day already, Cherry made her way down Detroit Business District in search of SugarKane's CandyGrams. She had told her about her place a few days ago and she had been eager to stop by, she'd been busy with running the family and building her own business. Finally finding the place she smiled wide and admired the colorful jewel. Walking in she overheard Evans saying something about chocolate. Oh how she wanted some chocolate...

"Chocolate? Did someone say chocolate? Cause I really want some too ! Hi SugarKane, how has business been? I have been meaning to come by but been busy with building my own place. I finally set up shop and after visiting Avery I just had to come by and see you. A chocolate craving has been eating away at me and I just can't take it anymore ! Can you help me please ! I'll take a whole basket I don't care just hook me up girl !"

Report Post Tip

While Honey is walking in the city, she saw a group of girls going in and out of a shop. She decided to go near it and check wht was the commotion was all about. When she was in front of the shop she was very delighted because the shop she's looking now is the shop she really wants to be in. She loves sweets that's why she loves "SugarKane's CandyGrams". She then steps inside the shop and grab some sweets.

"Hi there, Do you have some white and dark chocolates? I really loved to have them", Honey asked.

Report Post Tip

Zinner had been going around in Detroit and been in almost every candy shops she could see, but neither had the candy she wanted. She had been having a nig ache for some candy canes for about a week, but everywhere she went nobody had them. She saw this shop called SugarKane's CandyGrams and she thought to herself that it at least couldn't do any harm to go inside and ask if they might have it, so she went inside and saw both big and small baskets. She went over to the counter and the woman behind it to ask if they might have what she wanted.

"Hi there. Do you have candy canes? I have been all over town and haven't found anyone that has them". Zinner asked the cashier.

Report Post Tip

After finishing her business, Felicita decided to buy some souvenir she can bring back home. She decided to go the the "SugarKane's CandyGrams." As soon as she enters the place she was welcomed by the variety of sweets she can bring home.

She directly goes to the counter and order some of her favorite sweets.

"Can I have a 5 dozen of Assorted Chocolates and a 5 dozen of Candy Canes?", she asked the counter.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: SugarKane's CandyGrams
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL