Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 11:04:51
Page:  1 
The Chocobo Barn Started by: Rhakios on Nov 06, '13 07:02

Ever since Rhakios was a little boy, he had always imagined of having a little area to himself where he could raise and train chocobos. More preferably, a ranch.

What are chocobos you ask? They’re yellow birds that are mostly used for travel, fighting, or even as racing in some areas of the country that allow it. To some, the chocobos were just a figment of the imagination. To others, they knew what these birds were capable of first hand and have witnessed it.

So Rhakios found a way and bought a nice are of farmland just outside the city limits of Detroit. It hadn’t been used for several years and the owner was more than happy to sell it to Rhakios and get the property off his hands for a cheap price. Rhakios gladly accepted the offer and got straight to work on improving the barn for the living conditions of the chocobos.

Along with the location came a small house, indoor stables, an outside gated area, a pair of silos, and plenty of area for crops if they wanted to invest in planting on it. Although Rhakios wished to always own a chocobo ranch, he wasn’t always one keen to taming the wild birds and training them to live among people in the world.

After a few weeks of hard handy work, the place was repaired and considered more stable of a living condition then it was before. The house was cleaned spotless in the two bedrooms, bathroom, and cellar for storing whatever they wished. Outside the door was a watering well so that they didn’t make to make various trips back into the city of Detroit.

The grass was cut in the fenced in area and the farm was plowed. There weren’t any rows of seeds planted as the weather was about to go through winter and it wouldn’t be long before the plants would be destroyed. Some of the wooden fences in the pin were repaired and replaced, making it even harder for the chocobos to escape from them.

The silos were stocked with fresh greens to be produced and stored on a regular basis. The employees that Rhakios hired would gather all they needed from the bottom of silos and bring them to the indoor stables every morning. The chocobos would have their own stable where they would be trained and taken care of during the cold weather. In the summer, they would be allowed to roam the pinned area outside and stretch their wings.

A lot of the work was done where the indoor stables were, and most of the time not by Rhakios himself. The greens were separated depending to the type of chocobo and the way they wished to breed them. They came in different colors which had to be specially breed unique just for the occasion and then they had the normal ones that could be trained to be just as good as any colored chocobo.

Customers had a variety of things to do or purchase at the barn. They could just come by for a little chit chat and enjoyment, or they could come to buy greens, chocobos, breed them, and purchase a private stable of their own to store a chocobo.

Rhakios liked to use his time on the ranch to relax and get away from the city atmosphere that was always lingering in the air. He was normally in the barn, house, or enjoying the fresh breeze with a glass of liquor at hand. It wasn't all the time he waited on the customers, but he was always around for a talk or to show off his prize showcase of chocobos.

Report Post Tip

Dear Rhakios,

For obvious reasons I will not be visiting your ranch. Why you choose to contribute to the problem is something I cannot fathom. You're just a squire, you're not supposed to be bringing this much damage to the world. I urge you to reconsider your reprehensible breeding activities.

Or just wait. I'm learning Firaga.

<3,
Lulu

The postman shook his head at the postcard he just read as he dropped it off in the ranch's mailbox.

Report Post Tip

She has to stopped this ..this this outrageous plan that her dear friend Rhakios had built in Detroit.

" Step on the gas !" she yelled at the driver . 

She remembers her intel telling her the recent events that is happening at Detroit ...the nightmares , Rhakios had done it again and she can't fathom why of all his brilliancy will he do something unspeakable . Might be all those drugs he keeps taking in that made him a bit senile and not thinking straight .

"Dont worry my friend , I will help you see the light " she clench her fist and vowed to help little Rhakios

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Chocobo Barn
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL