Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 05:22:40
Page:  1 
Love & Honey Started by: CherryDaydream on Nov 06, '13 08:07

Looking up at the big baby blue sky you see a couple white puffy clouds drifting along forming random images. You think you see a dragon for a moment but you shake it off before you continue to walk down the street. Whistling your way to the business district you ponder what it is you want to go check out first. It wasn't quite time to go eat something so you decide you'll stick with shopping. 

Already dressed to impress you wonder what else there could be to buy, when you spot it. Your not sure what exactly you stumbled across quite yet but you see in-between two businesses a small yellow sign in the shape of an arrow pointing down the tiny walk way. 

You read ~Love & Honey~

What could that be? Quite peculiar…maybe I should check it out. I got nothing else better to do… okay, maybe I do but nothing thats going to be this interesting…

You walk closer to the entrance of the walk way between the two business and you finally notice there's a metal archway  connecting them. Looking like it was made for a wedding you see colorful flowers woven in and out of it. You pull back some long growing ivy out of your way to fully see the details when you notice at the top it reads Sweet Nothings. Now that the vines are out of your way you step through on to stone slabs that were surrounded by moss. Being guided down a mysterious path way, you think how beautiful and magical everything looked. The garden was well structured even when it was small and thin in-between the buildings. Never knowing this place existed you grow eager to find what was waiting for you at the end. 

Starting to see the garden open up you find yourself stepping away from the buildings and into an open area, a relaxing haven. The sun was beaming down on you and a vibrant tree all the while seeing a cute white bench tucked underneath. What a wonderful place to read. 

A white shop was standing behind to the left of the tree, you see Love & Honey slabbed in big bold black wroughting iron at the top hovering over a massive open window. The entire front of the building was covered with windows. You could see everything from the outside and it was quite refreshing. The entrance to the door was pushed back as the walls extended outwards in half rectangular squares.You walk closer to peek inside and see one side was a window nookA bench built against the wall supported the window with blue pillows and soft plush blankets tossed on top. What a quaint little place to relax at. Some sheer curtains cascaded down the sides of the nook but you could still see all the walls were painted white and had built in shelving. Tons of rows of clear, yellow, and green glass bottles, in various shapes, were placed on them. Stepping back you think about going in, making your way to the glass door you see a big wooden desk directly in the back with various nic nacs. A small delicate lamp was to the side while some bottles of product were on display, along with a massive tray filled with succulent looking green apples. Jars of pretty flowers were placed in a elegant manor around them and what appears to be a dark brown leather journal laid in dead center. Even with all the items there was still plenty of room to put your arms and the goodies you carry around on it. Behind the desk were still built in shelving, lined with bottles and bottles of whatever it was the person was selling. Not even seeing the product you were sold. The place looked like it came out of a fairytale and you never wanted to leave. 

Right when you step in your senses are overwhelmed. Your not sure what to focus on first. Smelling the most yummy and soothing aromatherapies your not able to completely unveil all the smells. You just find yourself thinking of a field of lavender; some vanilla bean and chamomile pop in your mind as well. More sweetness is hinted but you feel an overwhelming sensation of just wanting to laying down and enjoy it rather then questioning it. The soothing sound of water trickling down, guides your eyes to a small water fountain in the corner. Taking in a deep breath you realize how refreshing the air is, exhaling out you grow eager to get another inhale. Your whole body is consumed with a tingling warmth feeling, almost as if you were buzzed with booze, you feel your cheeks blush. Taking in yet another deep inhale you absorb the whole stores positive vibrations. You've never been to such a wonderful and peaceful place. Mesmerized by the shops tranquility you make your way over to one of the walls, curious to see what were on display. You see things like shampoos, gels, soaps and lotions. This place must be for beauty products, all natural ones it looks like. Only seeing pure ingredients you twist them open to smell the amazing aromas. You knew you were going to buy something when you first found the place but once you smelt the products you were intoxicated. You had to have them in your home. You decide right then and there to pick a few things out for yourself and maybe a few things for your love. 

"Why hello there. I am sorry, I didn't hear you earlier. I see you have helped yourself though. Welcome to Love & Honey. The name is Cherry Daydream and this is my grand opening day. What do you think? Heavenly yes?"

Report Post Tip

Avery was off in his own little world while walking to his best friends new place of business, thinking about pies and wonderment until he sees the most perfectly beautiful tree ever. He ran, he never ran but he ran to this tree and laughed. He had just found his new napping spot to escape all the responsibilities he had found himself with, well not lots he usually passed them off to Cherry she always loves to work.

Done admiring the tree of all trees,  Avery finds himself inside looking into a bottle of what he called "goop" it was a hand lotion but it always bugged Cherry when he called it "goop" so that's what it was. Startled by Cherry sneaking up on him he almost drops the bottle, with a smile he holds up the bottle.

"What is this Goop? what's it do what's it smell like? and did you see that Tree I want it can I have it? please say I can have it. is it an apple tree or something like that?"

Report Post Tip

lol.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Love & Honey
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL