Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 05:22:40
Page:  1 
Al's Funeral Parlor Started by: AlGambino on Nov 08, '13 18:52

Walking down Detroit's beautiful business district you notice a sketchy looking rundown building with neon lights lighting up the name of the building. It reads Al's Funeral Parlor. With the recent loss of a close companion you decide to walk in an check the joint out. Right upon entering you notice two goombas. One's behind a desk watching the cameras while the bigger of the two is standing blocking your way wielding a Tommy Gun. The place looked run down from the outside but as you glace around you notice the marble floors, a diamond chandelier hanging above and a set of stairs that lead to the upper floor.

" You lost pal? " asks the goomba in front while attempting to stare you down.

" No I'm here in need of a casket, can you direct me to your finest ones" you reply fearlessly.

" Ah right this way sir " he says while motioning you too follow.

As you start to walk you notice that up the stairs is a metal door with another goomba blocking it but this one with what looks to be a double barreled shotgun. You realize that there's probably more to this place then what meets the eye but you have a task at hand so you continue on. You turn a corner and too your surprise they're dozens of caskets half in the walls and on the floor. You spot a few solid gold ones that shine bright from reflecting above lights. On the wall in front you notice some oak wood with different interiors and a sign beside that reads: Ask your salesman about our selection of interior colours. You continue to browse the selection when suddenly a man taps on your shoulder. You quickly juke around and a man and a fancy suit asks,

" See anything you'd like to purchase today? "

Report Post Tip

A black car stopped in front of the funeral parlor and a tall muscular man got out. He looked up and down the block then opened the back car door for his boss. Cray got out and nodded as a thanks to his bodyguard. The dapper Don put on his sunglasses and ignored the pounding noise from the trunk of the car.

"Drive around to the back alley." Cray told his bodyguard. "Al will send a couple of his boys back there in a few minutes."

Inside the funeral parlor the goomba near the door welcomed the organized crime boss with a handshake. Cray spent a few minute talking to him then walked down the hallway to AlGambino's office.

"Hello, my friend." Cray greeted Al and shook his hand. "Good to see you doing business here in Detroit. How are you?" They exchanged small talk then Cray got down to business. "My car is in the alley. There's a schmuck in the trunk who stole three million bucks from a union leader in New York. I found him in a cheap motel in Corktown with no money. He hasn't had time to spend it all. He must've stashed it somewhere between New York and here. I want you to beat the shit out of him until he talks."

Report Post Tip

As Al listens to the Dapper Don he knows this is his time to shine. " Don't worry boss I'll handle this personally, Tony go fetch my car from the parking garage across the street." Cray and Al walk to the back of the parlor, as they step out back Cray signals his bodyguard to pop the trunk.  Al looks in the trunk and sees the schmuck, the man's mouth was duck taped and his nose broken. Hands and feet both tied by rope. Tony pulls into the alley. Al sparks a dart while he watches the men toss the tied up man into the trunk of his Buick. Just as Cray is getting in his car he turns to Al and says " Don't let me down my friend." Cray's bodyguard shuts the door behind the Don and hops into the driver seat. They slowly drive off down the alley. " Alright Tony take me to the abandon warehouse off of 23rd St. call Mickie and tell him to have the vise ready." After a few hours of 'taking out the trash' Al and Tony arrive back in the alley. The car stops and Al grabs a duffel bag from behind his seat and walks into the parlor and picks up the phone while the two goombas from the front head out back to help Tony. As Al dials Murder Inc. HQ he takes a quick look over and sees his men pulling a bloody body wrapped in plastic. " Who is this" the voice on the other end of line asks. Al replies " It's me, tell the boss got his union leaders dough and that guy wont be causing anymore problems". Al hangs up the phone smirks and heads to his office for a class of Hennessy to celebrate a job well done.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Al's Funeral Parlor
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL