Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 19:38:45
Page:  1 
Guards to the Queen. Started by: Guardian on Dec 17, '08 18:02
Guardian was exhausted, with the recent events that were more tragic than he ever imagined, though it was considered an actual victory. He made his way through the streets and mounted upon the soap box. Windy day, he thought to himself.

Good day one and all, young and old, skinny and fat, short and tall.

With the recent events that you have all come to know by now. We are sadly forced to come to terms with the death of our beloved Zoey.

In the events of her untimely death, I was brought about to pick up the pieces. We fought strong and with the presence of my two very pretty associates, Marietta and Mickey, I do feel that we can continue the great work and progress being made in Detroit.

He paused for a moment.

He once promised a friend, he would name his family DonkeyDessertFTW. As much as he wanted to announce this to the world, he could not bring himself to it. He needed to respect the wishes of a late Don, one whom he admired.

The future of the once Ruthless Inc, has been placed in my hands.

I shall now open the doors to the The Guardians Chasseurs

With a lot of work ahead of us, The Guardians Chasseurs, The Riot! and the Relentless will pull through with fair ease.

I am confident, we are dedicated and I look forward to the future.

The Guardians Chasseurs is now opened for business.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Conrats Boss you will do great and everyone in Detroit will be happy again :D

not that Marietta done make poeple happy anyways cause shes beautiful :D
Report Post Tip
You rather ruthlessly ruined the running rampancy of both Relentless and Riot (r)alliterarion!
Report Post Tip
O, and congratulations! (You alliteration ruiner!)
Report Post Tip
Congratulations and best of luck to you, sir.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Guardian. Leave an impression, make sure nobody forget this era in which Detroit has the finest famillies in the land
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Don Guardian! Salute!
Report Post Tip
It's an honor to be working with you Boss.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Guardian, you pulled through when we needed everything to gel together. A good friend and an excellent leader. May your leadership last long!
Report Post Tip
As a Chasseur I am proud to were the family name with honor.

It's great working for you Don Guardian.
Report Post Tip
I have great faith in regards to Guardian, i believe you will do an amazing job :)
Report Post Tip
I feel let down.....Donkey's FTW would have been so nice in bright lights

But The Guardians Chasseurs is a close 2nd.

Back where you belong homez :)
Report Post Tip
Great Expectations awaits Detroit I assume,

always pleased to see such men made in Detroit :)
Report Post Tip
Many congrats Guardian!

I know you will do absolutely great in Detroit!

Hmmmm, how bout those free drinks, huh!?

Looks around to see were the bar is situated
Report Post Tip
We have wok well together in the past and I am sure it will continue

Well done Sir you derserve this (again)

Hopefully with less headaches this time
Report Post Tip
The Godmother, as if by some Godmotherly magic that only she possessed because she's just that freaking cool, appeared next to Guardian. She smiled, inclining her head towards the man, before passing over a lavishly wrapped box. A gift! she said with wide eyes and a robotic chuckle. Staring around her for a moment she cleared her throat and spoke in a voice barley above a whisper.

Guardian, words cannot express how utterly happy I am for you to have this chance, and to see you take the reigns of the family after the tragedy that struck our city.

Oh, wait, I guess I just kind of did find the words. Hmm.

Anyway, congratulations, old friend. I know you will do Detroit, especially myself, extremely proud. Haha, 'do Detroit'. Ahem.

Marietta shakes the man's hand rigidly and then shuffles off back into the crowd amidst whispers from passerby: "What an odd woman!". What an odd woman she was indeed.
Report Post Tip
*thinking to himself,"What an odd woman"*

*wonders if Guardian will "Do Detroit" and than "Do Marietta"

*than wonders, "Will both be extremely proud?"

*than wonders, "Or will one just be proud?"*

*than wonders, "I wonder which one Guardian would want to please if he picked one to please?"*

Ow well, hopes all goes well my friend!!

*than wonders, "What if does both Detroit and Marietta? Who they both be proud?"*

*than again what if he does do Marietta good enough*

*heads off down the alley wondering*
Report Post Tip
Congrats on your new family and your new chance to shine in business and family!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Guards to the Queen.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL