Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 09:28:14
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Barber Shop Started by: PullThePin on Nov 09, '13 03:43

Vladimir was never really much of a "groomer" but when the latest whore turned him down when he had hard cash in his hand... he knew he had to do something about his appearance.

He was visiting Detroit on business and began walking the streets. Upon entering the business district he noticed "The Barber Shop." He stared at the sign for a moment weighing his options. Aside from a dog groomer, he didn't seem to see anything else in the near vicinity.

Oh what the hell, maybe they'll have a pretty lass who cuts hair.

He barges in the door and swings it upon with such force that it bounces off the wall and heads back at him. He catches it just before it hits his face. 

Who wants to make me a handsome man? I realize that's bit of a task, but I tip well!

He slams the door behind him heading towards a barbers chair.

Report Post Tip

Martiii walks into the shop looking around for a bit, he notices the number of people ahead of him. proceeding to sit down he begins to ponder what to do with his hair. over the course of the last few months it had grown quite a lot that he had come to be considered a caveman withing private circles albeit via the manner of jokes. Looking up Martiii realizes the wait would be a while, and he proceeds to read the Life magazine that had been put conveniently next to him.

Report Post Tip

Carnival was a laughing stock sometimes in the headquarters. Having his long hair, sometimes the crew members would make pranks on him in his sleep. Thinking enough is enough. A barber was his last chance. Already informed by a friend that knew a barber from the "inside" Carnival had arrived at the barber shop, entering it, there was an open seat he could sit in and start the cut, the barber that had taken charge of Carnival asked how he would like to have it made in the end, Carnival replied that he wanted to be casual as possible. Half an hour later, looking in the mirror, it was like he was brand new, reborn. Carnival tips the barber on a well done job paying the fee with some extra cash for him. Quickly, leaving the joint to go take a shower from all the hair that had snuck inside under his clothes.  

Report Post Tip

Tony had always prided himself on dressing well and keeping himself well kempt. Today was one of those days, he had on one of his fine Italian suits with his token green ribboned fedora. His shoes were always sparkling. There was one small issue on this day though, his hair was beginning to get out of hand so he decided to go by the local barbershop for a little cut.

He pulled up next to the barbershop and parked his Duesenberg Model SJ.  Once he stepped out of the car he noticed the red and white pole turning outside the barbershop. He opened the door and entered the establishment.

It looked nicer then most shops, the interior was made of wood and the barber chairs were red leather. The shop was only semi full. Tony walked in and went up to one of the barbers. He was an older man.

"How are you sir?"

Tony removed his fedora showing respect for the older gentleman.

"I would like a haircut please."

Although the older barber was beginning to lose his memory at this age he was not mistaken who Tony was. He knew who he was, what he did and the people he knew. The barber didn't waste anytime in welcoming Tony.

"Mr. Capazzo, thank you so much for visiting our shop. Please take a seat."

The barber smiled and directed Tony to his seat as he prepared the Godfather for his cut.

"So what'll it be sir?"

Tony smiled.

"Please clean up the top for me a bit and I'll take a clean shave as well."

The barber smiled and nodded as he picked up his clippers. This was to be one of his most, if not thee most important, cut ever...but he was ready for the task.

Report Post Tip
Roco had finished off his business in Detroit. He was meeting a few friends and organising some deals for his boss. He had decided that since he had time he would visit some of the local shops in Detroit and see if anything took his fancy. He was walking along with his bodyguard when he spotted a barbers. He had not been back home in New York for quite a while so had not had the chance to visit his usually barbers. It looked like a nice place and looked busy. He turned to his bodyguard Joey.

"So Joey do you fancy a hair cut, I think we could do with making ourselves look a bit smarter before we return to New York. We don't want you scaring the ladies away from the Smackdown hotel." Roco laughed. Joey did not. Joey was far to serious to find his boss funny. Joey just continue to look straight at Roco with his piercing stair.

"Jesus don't look so upset Joey think your going to lose all your strength if we cut your hair"

Roco laughed again and headed in to the barbers with Joey following behind closely. Roco took a seat as Joey want first. Roco looked out the window as usually as he waited for him turn. The streets of Detroit were busy alright. Far busier than on his last visit. Roco continued looking out the window as he waited for his turn in the barbers chair.
Report Post Tip

One day Tony knew he had a business meeting but as he looked in the mirror he saw that his hair looked terrible! So while he was driving over the local barber shop he was looking in the cars side mirror seeing his hair was terrible and wasn't getting any better, finally as he arrived at the barber shop he put his hat on too make sure no one saw how bad his hair was that day since he was always well groomed. When Tony walked inside the barber shop he jumped into the first seat he found and asked the barber to give him a haircut. The barber said that he had other people waiting to get their hair cut. Tony looked at the people waiting he was not in the best of moods and didn't want to wait and possibly be late too his meeting his gave the guys a stare that one man said was like looking at the eyes of a doll "cold and scary".

The barber who obviously didn't know who this man sitting in the chair chasing off his customers got mad and yelled at Tony. Tony simply took out a wad of $100 bills and simply told the barber that if he did a good job he'd give him a $100 bill because he was in a rush and needed his hair too look really nice. So obviously realizing that this man was well worth the losing of a few customers, he cut Tony's hair while making sure he would make it well worth the $100 he was being paid. The barber finally finished with Tony's haircut and moved the chair facing the mirror wall so Tony could see his haircut, the barber was obviously nervous since he figured out this guy must've been a gangster too frighten his customers and have so much money on hand thought that if this man didn't like his haircut he might get killed! Tony stood up from the barbers chair and looked at himself in the mirror making sure to get different angles.

Finally Tony walked up to the barber and handed him the $100 bill and patted the barber on the face, "Listen, next time you see your boss tell him Anthony "Tony" Salerno said you did a real good job!" As Tony walked out the barber shop the barber sat in the same chair Tony was just in wiped off the sweat on his forehead and just took a deep breath and a sigh of relief.

Report Post Tip

"so, as i was telling you this guy bumped in to me at the airport, he was leaving and i just got off the plane. when i'm about to pay the cabbie on my way here, my wallet's gone. who else could it be, he's the only one i made contact with" ncrypt relates to the barber what just happened to him upon arrival in detroit.  the barber shrugs "maybe it's your seat mate at the plane who took it" the barber counters. 

ncrypt is getting a haircut. it's almost two months since his last one and when he saw the barber shop, he saw it as an opportunity to fish some information as well. "you know anyone whose hobby is picking pockets around here" he asked the barber. "nope, people around here don't do those kind of stuff", the barber says, "we're hardworking people around here" the barber continues.

it's apparent to ncrypt that the barber knows something but he didn't pursue it. the money in his missing wallet were small change. the big ones were hidden somewhere. ncrypt couldn't help but smile.

"are you sure, you can pay for the haircut?" the barber asked ncrypt.

"sure, i keep some cash in my socks" ncrypt took off his shoe and sock and revealed a rolled dollar bills. "ewww, that smells bad" the barber says as he covers his nose. the barber reluctantly accepted the payment and said " you sure knows how to hide your money, mister".

satisfied with his new haircut, ncrypt said goodbye.

Report Post Tip

Armada needed to look the part, he'd not long reached the heady heights of the Goomba rank and had a sneaky suspicion he'd be heading on up to a slightly superior Earner  rank in merely a day or so...

He needed to look the part.

The boss, Madara had told him that appearances can make a big difference. Look smart, look wealthy, look like you could easily just take or leave the next big deal. People were less likely to try and play you for a chump, if you looked like you knew what the deal was.

Armada sat in one of the chairs, he told the barber to make him presentable.

After 20 minutes the barber announced he was done and Armada admired his handiwork in the mirror.

"Not bad, my man, not bad at all" Armada said as he handed the barber two crisp twenty dollar bills.

Standing up, Armada decided, what the hell, if he was going to get his hair smartened to look the part, he'd better start acting like a big earner. He handed a ten dollar bill over on top of the two twenties.

"Take it easy" he said as he headed out back into Detroit's city streets.

Report Post Tip

NumberOne walks into the Barber Shop and asks the guy for a full beard and hair shave. Please be fast as I have some important business to take care of, I need to live within half an hour maximum. Said No.1

Report Post Tip

It had been awhile since Charlie had gotten a haircut and it was definitely time to get one done so he started his walk downtown after about 20 minutes of walking he saw the big sign that said Barber Shop So he walked in

To his surprise there was not a lot of people in the shop I mean usually you have to pick up a magazine or something like that to keep yourself occupied until the barber could cut your hair but he walked in and was immediately sat down in a seat the barber then asked him what he was looking for in his haircut Charlie told him what he wanted and the barber started cutting away

"How is your day going" Charlie asks the barber

"Its going great very relaxing and calm" replies the barber

It remains quite for the rest of the time he is in there at the end the barber pulls out a handheld mirror so Charlie can check the sides and back of his head he gets a smile on his face and hands the barber a fifty dollar bill and heads out to the streets again "hmmm I think some lunch sounds great" he thinks to himself as he walks out

Report Post Tip

When Timo arrived in Detroit for some bussiness he went to a local barber shop.

After waiting his turn. He sat down in the barber's chair and asked him a full 9mm cut and a clean shaving.

Report Post Tip

Success also ment lots of money in Charlie's case. That also ment he was going to want to look classy. He wore suits and drives nice cars. He had plenty of businesses co-owned one more. Always had tons of cash and was a successful mobster.

Now that was amazing. He went from some poor shlub to a millionaire.

It was time for him to get a trim on his hair. It wasn't really out of control or anything. He just wanted to look more professional and getting it touched up would do just that.

With his club being in Detroit Charlie stopped by all the time. That being said he went to the businesses within the city a lot. He become accustomed to the barber here and stopped by often.

He walked in and sat down right away. When the barber asked what he wanted he said "The usual please". 

After a good 2 minutes pass the hair cut is finished. He knew it was absolutely perfect cause he had been coming here a lot recently and always left a good tip. So it better be fucking good.

He walked out into the street took in a good deep breath of the fresh air and continued on with his day.

Report Post Tip

Remember his appointment with Mayor Frank Murphy, he guessed he should tidy himself up for those city hall types.  He never liked the man, but knew he was a necessary cog to deal with as he continued his growth in Corktown.  Strolling in, he slid the door open and closed it careful as his size 14 shoes echoed with each heavy step around the store.

Brushing down his pleated black trousers he looked around as he unbuttoned the gold buttons on his jacket and slipped it on the rack.  Looking round as next in line he smiled.

"just trim it down please and can i get a shave too"

rubbing against the scruffy black stubble, he motioned towards the barbers chair

Report Post Tip
It was that time again. Charlie was getting another trim. It was hot outside and he had just seen something crazy. A man was shot right outside the barber shop and people went along like nothing had happened.

Like seriously Charlie was about to enter the shop when a man in a trench coat pulled out quite pistol of some sort and shot a man right in the face hole. Man Detroit was something else but eh what could have say he had seen things like this in Vegas as well so he couldn't complain.

Charlie goes in and sits down. He tells the man he wants the usual again. 20 minutes later it's done. Man this guy was great. Charlie leaves a large tip as always and head back out on the street. He almost trips on the body of the man outside the shop.

"Fucking wow" says Charlie as he laughs and walks down the street.
Report Post Tip

After the long weeks work Deadshot hair has over grown bit cause he hasn't had time to get it cut, must been a couple of months because of his work. So today he thinks to himself its Friday afternoon and he was planning on going out, hitting the town clubs and enjoying himself this weekend so it was the time to get it cut. He was not in his home town but was in Detroit and had heard they had the best barber shop round, so with excitement he made his way down the business district and on arrival he found the shop it was called 'The Barber Shop'. Deadshot went over and entered the building seeing how busy it was he took off his coat and hung it up before taking a seat at the end of the line waiting for his name to be called. 

While sitting there Deadshot leaned over and picked up the paper in front of him and opened it up. He opened the page straight to the obit to check if any of his family or friends had fallen this week as he had been busy. 

Report Post Tip

" Sirgodrikz wakes up in his apartment in Detroit to only realise that he needs a cut. As he walks in Detroit he notices a small barber shop."

I love this place already. Old and Rustic reminds me of back home! The good ol New York. 

" Sirgodrikz walks in to only find himself in a line up. The place was bumping with loyalist customers"

Wow, This place is busier than time square! I whiling to wait the length needs as for sure you are the best in town.

"Sirgodrikz grabs a seat and waits for his name to be called"

Report Post Tip

MasterMind walks into the Barber Shop, it has been a while since he had shaved at a shop, normally his barber comes to his house to give him a hair cut, but he thought he would go himself to the shop this time for a change, Luckily there were no one there and the Barber was free.

As soon as he gets in the barber welcomes him and points towards an empty seat saying: Please, Have a Seat. What would you like to do today Sir ?

MasterMind replied: I would like to shave my head bold, as well as my beard, but be careful I do not want any scars.

Barber Replied: Sure Sir, Do Not worry, I will take good care of you, Just Relax, and let me do my art.

MasterMind Smiled back to the barber and decided to relax for a while, it is just a hair cut anyways.

Report Post Tip

Liquid was in Detroit finishing some jobs for his family

he had meeting with some important guys in Detroit for two hours

he need to shave beard and to do some haircut,but he didnt knew good place for that

so send one of his bodyguards to find out is there any good barber shop in Detroit

after half hours he get information what he needed,Liquid sit in car and drove himself to best Detroit barber shop

"Hello there good sir,I will need haircut and shaving,can you help me with that?"

Report Post Tip

tullio had receive a decent amount of cash when he was recruited in to the life crime. it's the way they enticed people, telling civilians and wannabe thugs how easy it is to make money. and then, when you finally settled in, they'll tell you to send the money upstairs so the boss will be happy. and then you realized it, you're gonna have to make easy money for other people. but it's too late now, you can't turn your back to these people anymore. they're now your family.

and so, with a bundle of cash in hand, tullio decided to spend it on himself. he bought new clothes, new shoes, new underwear and a wristwatch. heck, he even bought a new toothbrush. tullio brushed his teeth, took a shower and put on his new clothes. he looked himself in a mirror and decided that something seems not quite right. "i need to get a haircut"

tullio then headed downtown trying to look for a barber shop. it didn't take long when he came across a sign that says The Barber Shop "there it is"  tullio said as he headed towards the shop. he exchanges a small talk to the barber and after about half an hour, tullio is completely new, new shoes, new clothes, new underwear and now a new haircut.

he bid farewell to the good old barber and walks out of the shop, raring to start his new life.

Report Post Tip

Argile decided that his unkempt appearance had gone on too long, the average person seeing Argile probably wouldnt notice it,

but Argile noticed it. Knowing there was only one thing to do about it and that was to head to barber shop. He always loved

barber shops because full of local business news and farm reports. Farmers news was important as well to his commodities

business and trades.  He also knew that if he was really lucky, he could lean back in chair and be spoiled with lather and hot towels

while a baseball game played on radio.  This was utmost on his agenda as he entered The Barber Shop.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Barber Shop
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL