Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 06:25:13
Page:  1 
"Presto" Evan's Meatball Place Started by: Evans on Nov 10, '13 04:55

Evans was making himself known throughout the country, though he wanted to make more of a profit in the process of recognition. He had soon came to the conclusion that opening a business would meet all of his goals and quotas. He had enough dough to pay straight up in cash, without a bank loan, to launch his ideas. Plus it would lower any heat or suspicion brought by the cops and public eye as a legitimate business man. 

Choosing which type of business was the easiest part for him. It would be a place that could bring families together and satisfaction to customers. What he wanted was a restaurant. Evans had always been the type to do what he loved to do and what he loved was easy work. Meatball subs was actually his favorite meal as a child. He would stand in the kitchen while his mother made them and observe the instructions.

He decided to act on his ideas; he bought a vacant medium sized building and hired a number of workers to renovate it. He even hired a great architect to help him with the designs. Everything was coming along smoothly and things were looking exactly how he imagined it to be. The place had an Italian atmosphere to it; the walls were painted with a warm red and filled with pictures that paid homage to the great chefs of his younger days.

In the front unit there were rows of tables, sizable for families, with chairs built for comfort. Around the outer edge of the room he installed private booths for people who wanted to sit down and eat quietly. There was a wooden bar on the right side of the room with wooden stools and red cushions pillow tops that aligned well enough for people to eat and drink along the bar top carefree.

On every table were menus arranged in front of every seat. 

Evan's Meatball Place Menu:

Appetizers:

Meatball Bubble Biscuits

Stuffed Italian Meatball Tomatoes

Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs 

Molasses Meatballs

Lunch:

Italian Herb Meatball Soup

Meatball Subs

Baked Cheese Meatball Sandwiches

Meatball Sliders

Meatball Minestrone

Meatball Sub-Skeweres

Meatball Chili

Dinner:

Pesto Meatballs

Sweet and Tangy Venison Meatballs

Sun-dried Tomato & Feta Meatballs

Meatball Casserole

Chicken Parmesan Meatballs 

Meatball and Spagetti

Meatball Pizza

In the back to the left was a massively thick red door that said Employees ONLY. This lead to the key of it all, the kitchen. The walls were painted red as well but the best appliances money could buy were lined up all along the walls instead of pictures. Numerous counter tops were filled with utensils, cutting boards, bowls, and anything his cooking staff would need. Next to the huge two-sink sink was cabinets and counters filled with plates stacked heigh in wait of usage. Completely stocked up with the best of the best produce and meats you could find, the place was ready for a hurricane rush of people. 

"Presto! ..." Evans said briefly to himself as the sign lit opened. He paid the construction workers their dues and shook hands with the architect. "Beautiful work gentleman! You can all go home now." He said in an attempt to quickly disperse group of workers in return for customers. Out in front was a sign that read Presto! Evan's Meatball Place along with a painting of his face next to it. 

Evans made one last check around the place to make sure tables were straighten and chairs were pushed in. He stepped inside the kitchen to see if all objects were cleaned before used. He dips his finger in the sauce and licks it to make sure it tasted amazing as always. He then winks at the chef before making his exit back into the open. He steps behind the bar and motioned the waiters to look busy. "We've opened for business."

Report Post Tip

Just out of the shower it was Sunday night and I was hungry I shaved placed on some aftershave.

I looked through the wardrobe picked out my best suit and decided that I would visit a dear friends place for a bite to eat.

I threw on an overcoat and took my fedora from the peg behind the front door before walking out into the night.

It was only three blocks away and the excerise would do me a world of good so I headed off on foot nodding and tipping my hat to neighbours as I went along my way. I could hear Mrs Cleary tease me as I walked by her house "who's the lucky lady" she called out I just smiled and kept walking.

I arrived at Evans place and young lady asked me if she could take my coat and hat I handed them over before been seated at the window in a small booth. The place looked nice inside I was hoping now the food would be as good.

The waitress came over and took my order Sun-dried Tomato & Feta Meatballs. I smiled and whispered was Evans about.

Report Post Tip

After Felicita visited her friend in the Downtown, she decided to have some food for dinner. She was expecting her friends to come so she decided to buy some bulk of foods for the all night long bonding. While she was looking for a place to go she saw a big sign saying "Presto Evan's Meatball Place". She decided to check it out.

"This place seems interesting", Felicita said.

She goes directly inside and saw a well organized place. She decided to take a seat. As soon as she, sat down the waiter come near to her. The waiter gave her the menu and she was mesmerized by the variety of meatball offers they offer. She decided to order some.

"I would like to have the following:

Pesto Meatballs

Meatball Casserole

Meatball and Spagetti

Meatball Pizza

"Please, give me one set of all these," she said to the waiter.

Report Post Tip

Invidia had just been out on the town to see if she could find a new tv, but nothing was what she had wanted, when she found herself outside a place called "´´Presto´ Evan´s Meatball Place". She suddenly felt really hungry and it started to darken outside.
She had been walking around all day long to find that tv so now she really needed to sit down and get something to eat.

Invidia went inside and took a seat near the window so she could look outside on the people walking by. She had always liked doing that while she ate so she could fantasize about what they were doing and where they were going.
A waiter came to her table and gave her the Menu to look at and then said he would come back in a few minutes so she could make up her mind on what to eat.
As Invidia went over the menu she knew exactly what to have as soon as she saw it.

Dinner: 
Pesto Meatballs 
Meatball Casserole 
Meatball and Spagetti 
Meatball Pizza

She gave the waiter a nod when he finally looked in her direction and he came over to her.

"I would like Meatball and Spagetti with a glas of coca cola and a glas of water, please", she said to him with a smile.

Report Post Tip

Invidia just came back to the hotel after her flight.
She had been on a fast business trip to Chicago, but even now after she got back to Detroit she still hadn't had anything to eat. She just didn't find time to eat when she worked and even though she had gone a whole day without food she just now felt the hunger. She thought a few minutes about what to eat and when she checked the hotel dinner menu, she didn't feel it was something she wanted. She remembered this little place with those amazing meatballs, so she decided she just had to go back there. 

She went over to the door and put her coat on and then went out. She didn´t have to go far, and she didn´t have a hard time finding the restaurant since she knew exactly where it was. 
Indivia went inside and took the seat she had last time by the window so she could look out and when the waiter came to give her the menu she didn´t even take a look at it but only said:

"I would like to have the same as I had last; the meatball and spaghetti. It was so good last time and I almost couldn´t stop thinking about it. But this time I would like a beer and a glas of water with it."

Report Post Tip
Infinity entered the establishment he had overheard nicknamed 'meatballapalooza". A place where everything was served with meatballs. Having a good feeling about the meal he confidently walked to an empty table and looked at the menu.

"Can I try the meatball bubble biscuits and then can I have an order of pesto meatballs?"
Report Post Tip

Deadly was in Detroit just generally wandering around looking for something to do when he suddenly realised he was hungry. He stopped at the first place he saw, which turned out to be a meatball place. He walked inside and took a seat before looking at the menu..

Appetizers:

Meatball Bubble Biscuits

Molasses Meatballs

Lunch:

Meatball Subs

Meatball Sliders

Meatball Minestrone

Meatball Sub-Skeweres

Meatball Chili

Dinner:

Pesto Meatballs

Meatball Casserole

Meatball and Spagetti

Meatball Pizza

He made his mind up with the meatball casserole and sat patiently waiting for a waiter or waitress to get to him to serve him.

Report Post Tip

The travelling seemed to never end. Mercury found herself in three cities in one day. The message to get to Detroit was delivered late in the evening while she was enjoying herself in Caesar's Cotton Club. A runner came to her and slipped her a note. It was from Donnie.

Get to Detroit.  One of our men will meet you at the airport with details.

Damn, Mercury thought. If the note had been from anyone else she could have crumpled it up and ignored it. She excused herself from Maeve (who was watching closely for Caesar anyway) and slipped out the back door. She walked the two blocks to her car and drove to LaGuardia. She arrived just in time to board the last plane for the evening to Detroit.

When she landed another runner for the family handed her yet another note. Fucks Sake! she said under her breath. The job was for tomorrow. She should have never let Donnie go with her to the range. Once he had seen her skills all of a sudden he had all kinds of jobs for her.

Mercury decided to grab a bite to eat then find a Hotel for the night. She rented a cheap, nondescript car and drove into Detroit. Her belly grumbled just as a sign caught her eye. It had a characture of a man and read

"Presto" Evan's Meatball Place

The "Open" sign was lit up. Perfect! Mercury pulled over and went inside. The place had an old world Italian flair. The walls were adorned with pictures of chefs. The red wall accentuated them beautifully. Mercury was impressed. She saw a sign that read Employees ONLY. Mercury guessed that was where the kitchen was. When a lady approached to take Mercury's coat, Mercury refused to turn it over.

Where I go, my coat goes, she informed the lady. Mercury was seated in a small booth at her request. The waitress smiled at her and asked her what she'd like to drink.

I'd like a chilled bottle of Beaujolais Mercury said. She picked up the menu that was in front of her and began reading it while the waitress went for her wine.

On every table were menus arranged in front of every seat. 

Appetizers:

Meatball Bubble Biscuits

Molasses Meatballs

Lunch:

Meatball Subs

Meatball Sliders

Meatball Minestrone

Meatball Sub-Skeweres

Meatball Chili

Dinner:

Pesto Meatballs

Meatball Casserole

Meatball and Spaghetti

Meatball Pizza

Mercury tried the wine when the waitress returned and nodded. She placed her order.

I'll have an order of the Mozarella Stuffed Meatballs to start and Meatball and Spaghetti as a main course. Mercury set the menu aside, sipped her wine and waited for her appetizer. She hoped this place was as good as it looked. The wine was surely superb!

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: "Presto" Evan's Meatball Place
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL