Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 03:01:49
Page:  1 
Tricky's Recycling Plant Started by: Tricky on Nov 10, '13 16:28

Tricky was starting his businesses, Detroit was a great spot for a central business, a place to wash dirty cash, get rid of unwanted junk and make a quick buck or two helping others do the same.

Tricky found a great spot where there was already an abandoned lot. He put up high fences with hording tied to it to stop prying eyes looking through to see what sort of operation Tricky had going on. Inside the compound he would have his men set up what looked and felt like a legitimate waste recycling center.

There would be everything he had in all his other recycling plants in the other city but more suited for Detroit.This place would hopefully see him winning contracts from the city of Detroit too, to collect household waste and garbage, for good amount of course.

It would also be a place where he could quite easily and quietly get rid of that unwanted waste, the people that never left anyone alone or had a debt they haven't paid. The perfect crime as they could either be incinerated or liquefied and pumped out to see from his digester plant.

Tricky wanted this place noticeable to all the right people without drawing in heat from the feds, he had signs made up that he could bolt to the fencing, real bright and eye catching ones, he had his operations director send out business cards and fliers to the city council office, to all big companies that produce waste and to his family members in the area.

He was hoping that this place would make him some real good cash and keep the agents away from him and to keep the IRS off his back.

Making one last check of the yard, office and waste collection trucks he nods to his team in the yard and shouts out to them.

“Right ladies and gents, get this opened up, get the cash rolling and get on with it.

Turning round he heads for his office in the back of the main building and awaits his first customers. 

Report Post Tip

Looking around the house I knew I couldnt bring anyone over for I guess been so busy lately with work etc I had let the place go.

I needed something new furniture perhaps fresh paint and carpet after thinking about it for awhile I decided the lot had to go be removed.

Trickys place was where I needed to start. I headed down and pulled up outside the office. I entered and rang the bell sure enough Tricky appeared.

"Tricky I was wondering if I could rent a skip I am doing a lot of home improvements I need to pull up the carpet and remove some out dated items of furniture. I was wondering could you help with desposing of everything.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Tricky's Recycling Plant
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL