Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 05:44:46
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Upside down Started by: Todd_Murk on Dec 18, '08 02:21
I find it ridiculous that simply saying that I don't think people are acting like Mafiosi could be considered disrespectful to a crew leader. I obviously meant no disrespect and the current leaders are aware of that, or I wouldn't be standing here today. All I want is for people to step out of their comfort zones a bit.

No, what I've said does not apply to everyone. For example, DeathKnight, I know you are keen on talking about Zoey and Guardian, but what I was talking about really wasn't applicable to that situation. Additionally, I'm not questioning any of the current crew leaders or how they go about their business. Far be it for me to suggest people perhaps reevaluate their actions and think about how they might be a better member of their family--which, ultimately, was my intention.

Ares, you misconstrued what I was saying. I'm kind of surprised that you're calling me disrespectful, but come right out and make implications about my character that I find unexcusable--I am loyal to the core. And if you want to talk about being hypocritical, how's telling me that I'm "fucking disgraceful" for not being respectful? Do not put words in my mouth. At no point did I say that a leader is mentally incapable of anything. I can't help how you interpret things, but making accusatory statements is simply unacceptable.

Finally, Signore DiMartelli, please don't call me a child or "stupid"--even if you mean it "respectfully." I didn't start calling you names. You can disagree with me without being disrespectful.
Report Post Tip
Seriously what? Who is that addressed to Jersey?
Report Post Tip
Todd
Report Post Tip
Il signore, ascolta prego,

If you will notice, nowhere did I mention your name, and if you took it as a personal affront then please, elemosino il perdono. I meant no harm, as to calling you a child, I meant that in the gentlest of sense. I have been here since the time of the five cities, and so, I have a bit of a right to call you child.

And so per per rendersi radura,I will say, those words were not necessarily addressed directly at you. If I had been applying them to you I would have called you out by name. Again, elemosino il perdono, I had assumed that this was an open place for us to reason like men of honor that we are. If I am wrong, please correct me. What I say is that there are many who WOULD call 'changing things up' cowardice, but I implore such that before they judge they back crew leader with just their gun and their honor.

And while, I may be vehement in my argument, I can assure you I meant no disrespect to you, nor did I mean to impinge upon your honor. The cities are vicious in their defense of honor, and you would be puzzando come i pesci marci, with an ounce of lead behind your eyes. This I know. But perhaps, take the things I say with a grain of salt, as some of my friends like Sal know, I can be rather outspoken. Please, feel free to call me on it if anything I have said is wrong.

Vince
Report Post Tip
Phantom, still observing, steps up to the plate for a moment.

Listen guys, some of the things he's saying you may not all agree with, but that doesn't necessarily give you the right of disrespect.

If you have nothing to add to the conversation, I respectfully ask you to stick to the listening aspect.

There's no reason why this can't be a respectful debate. To those who are contributing, I thank you.

Just something I'm noticing.

He steps back and takes a drag off his cigarette.
Report Post Tip
Phantom stops and thinks before stepping back up

This applies to BOTH sides of the argument.

Phantom smiles
Report Post Tip
*sitting on the bench by the alley*

*puffs a joint, leg crossed*

*hears Phantom and respects his answer*

*decides to stay silent and continue listening*
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Upside down
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL