Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 10:58:03
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: MIAs purchasable by game cash Started by: Squishy on Nov 17, '13 20:35

Every now and then the market dries up and credits are not available for sale, so to help this situation MIAs will be purchasable by game cash at the price of $525,000 whenever there are no single credits available on the marketplace. This should be active within the next 24 hours.

Report Post Tip

I know this will be a massively contentious suggestion with the long flight times we have now, but...

I'd like to see the random spawner come back in. You spawn your mia and it might be in any city.

I've always felt like MIA's were kind of easy, you pay your credit and you get a kill. On the odd occasion that you do miss/wackback, you're very very likely to either still get it, or pass it off to one of your friends to get it. This is even more the case when you cut out the middle man and it literally comes down to paying $X for +1.

Perhaps there could be a two-tier pricing system - one price for an MIA spawned anywhere under the current pricing, and one that will be definitely spawned into the city of your choice for a much more inflated price?

Report Post Tip

The stupidly long flights are annoying enough, don't make it worse by fucking with MIAs too.

This is a good change, credits have become ridiculous, this should help calm that down a lot.

Report Post Tip

I agree with Cantona i would like to see random mia spawn back.

Report Post Tip

This feature is now live.

Report Post Tip

i am with ziva, not everyone has the money to buy mias now yet alone pay a higher price, why make it harder when is such a gap between top and bottom already especially only a month after the last war roughly

Report Post Tip

Because the flight times are much longer I am against bringing back the random city MIA spawn.

Report Post Tip

Whoah! Stops playing for a few months and look what I miss....

Report Post Tip

I say bring back the ability to purchase credits completely from the game...for like $550,000....the set rate credits we used to have...for toolbars and whatnot also.

Report Post Tip

Was alternative ideas even considered for clearing up this problem?

http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/304352#47349617

^ would in my opinion been a much sounder idea.

Report Post Tip

Can I ask whether MIA's bought with cash contribute to the durden 'countdown'?

Report Post Tip

Aye, cash or credit it still counts towards the tylers.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: MIAs purchasable by game cash
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL