Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 01:31:09
Page:  1 
The Bank Job (RP) Started by: RourkeyRourke on Dec 19, '08 16:52
Rourkey is sitting in his house, wondering whether he should go through with what he's about to do. He has played it over time after time in his mind, yet he can't seem to come to a decision. He walks into the kitchen, and pours himself a shot of whiskey; maybe this will help him think. After taking the shot, Rourkey comes to a decision. He's going to go through with it; he's been talking about it for days and today is the day he must make his words become actions.

Rourkey walks up the stairs into his bedroom, where his gun lies dismantled on his bedside table. He walks slowly over to the bed and sits down, picking up each part of the gun ever so carefully, and puts it back together the way he had dismantled it 2 hours previously. After finally fixing the last of the parts in place, Rourkey bends down and tucks the gun into his sock, covering it over with his trouser leg.

Rourkey stands back up and picks up his overcoat, wrapping it tightly around himself. It was a cold afternoon in winter, and it had gotten dark around 5:30 PM, so Rourkey needs to be dressed warm. He walked out of his bedroom and closed shut the door behind him. Walking down the stairs he shivers as the cold as already hit him. Rourkey walks to the front door, opens it, and walks out onto the cold Chicago streets. Looking left, then looking right, he finally walks straight on into the night.

After five minutes of walking, Rourkey stops and turns to face the Chicago Bank. Looking up at its tremendous height, Rourkey starts to consider going home. Instead, he pulls himself together and looks at the doors to the bank. He was robbing that bank tonight or he would die trying. Rourkey couldn't pull off a complex job like this though, he needed some accomplices. It was a big job as the bank was always heavily guarded.

Rourkey walked a little further to come to a street corner. He turned around and walked in the building, whose door was diagonal to the corner of 5th street. He walked inside and took a seat 3 chairs away from the door, just as planned. The room was quite small, and Rourkey had only been here once before, but it was not a good memory.

Rourkey had been waiting a little over 15 minutes when someone came from the back and walked straight past. Without acknowledging Rourkey, he walked straight out the door onto the cold streets. Rourkey waited some more, another 15 minutes past, which became 30 minutes. Then finally, as Rourkey began to give up hope, footsteps could be heard just outside the window and the door slowly began to open, triggering the bell on top. His first accomplice had finally arrived...
Report Post Tip
Meeting Rourke's surprised expression to see her, Draven smiled as she walked over to him.

So I hear that there is a job going down tonight that you might need some assistance with.

Draven slid the chair out from the table and set down as she watched him set down across from her.

So what's the plan?
Report Post Tip
after assisting a few ladies in the ally behind the meeting place, gameownage gets dres- i mean gets his suit and goes to the meeting point

gameownage: i heard you needed some help for a job going of tonight

draven: what were you doing down there anyway?

gameownage: look do you need help or are you just here to ask questions

rourkey: hell yea we need some help

gameownage: allright then, what's the plan
Report Post Tip
Awesome was busy sitting on the street corner, eating an orange, and watching all the pretty guys and girls walk past on their way about business. He wasn't doing much, besides thinking either "I'd hit that" or "I'd hit that" to each person who came his way; the one being a metaphor for sexual reltions, the other being literal. He was having fun, doing nothing. It was a nice change from not having fun, doing nothing. So there he was, having fun, doing nothing, but watching people. A little perverted, I'm sure, but Awesome is as Awesome does.

A man walked passed. Awesome looked him up and down.

I'd hit that, he thought to himself.

And he watched as the man entered a building. Because this man was a man whom Awesome would especially like to hit, he continued to watch the stationary door, awaiting to see if the man would return. For a full half an hour nothing happened. Awesome's orange left forgotten. Then, suddenly, with suddenness, a woman appeared. And she, too, entered the building into which the man whom Awesome would especially like to hit had previously.

I would so hit that, again he thought.

And again he watched. And no sooner than had 5 minutes passed, a third person -- a man -- entered that very same building.

I'd hit that, again-again Awesome thought.

But this time he thought enough was enough. Enough is enough! See, I told you! So, he had decided that enough was enough. He stood up, took a large bite from his orange, and threw the remainder away. Into the face of a passing child, who predictably began to cry. Awesome laughed. He found it funny. Obviously. So there he was. And then there he wasn't. Because he had crossed the street and into the building into which the three people whom he would either hit or hit had entered. Inside, he saw the three. Sitting down on chairs and whispering. As if they had some secret thing of which to talk. Awesome, being a cat, was curious. Forgetting about either hitting or hitting the guys and girl present, he questioned them.

"Oooh, question! About what are you guys and girl talking? Can I join in? I'll make it awesomely fun! True story! Honest!"
Report Post Tip
Draven looks up surprised as Awesome barged into the meeting room. Startled she glared at him as she set back in her chair.

Rourkey is he in on this? Draven glanced over at him as she spoke to softly for Awesome to hear from the doorway.

Watching as he nodded in approval she motioned for Awesome to sit with the three. Clicking her nails on the table anxiously she waited intently on them to give the orders.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Bank Job (RP)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL