Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 08:30:29
Page:  1 
A public apology to Godmother Marietta Started by: Awesome on Dec 20, '08 08:42
My dearest Godmother Marietta,

I am writing you a public apology. An apology for the actions of me and the Awesome AMPMAG People. On the 17th December, 193x, we formulated and carried out a plan to undermine your tyrannical regime from beneath and within. We were hoping that by stealing all your toilet paper, your headquarters would crumble, and that by switching your toothpaste with something that you would mistake for your toothpaste and by tying your shoes together by their laces, you would suffer a nervous breakdown. Oh, and that by setting loose a horde of midgets and goats in your city, chaos would run supreme and your grip of power would loosen.

Alas, our plan was a failure. Almost. Yes, we succeeded in setting loose a horde of midgets and goats. And, yes, we may have destroyed and/or stole a vast amount of toilet paper from your headquarters. But I myself failed in my task of tying your shoes together by their laces. I was stopped by DeathKnight, who so valiantly commanded your defences; a defence composed of grannies. Although, I did redeem myself by finding and stealing your secret stash; your personal, self-signed loo roll. Yes, I did. Whether or not accidentalAMPMAG succeeded in switching your toothpaste for something that you would mistake for your toothpaste, though, we never knew, for he did not survive to tell to the tale. Rest in peace to him.

I assume the clean up took a long time. And cost a lot of money. For that, I can offer you compensation. CelsoVega will be happy to reimburse you for any costs incurred, as he was a magnificent let-down by not actually turning up as planned to aid our escape. The unreliable bastard.

And with that, I leave you with an awesome-sorry, and promise that I, and AMPMAG, will never fail to defeat you again.

Thank you.

With lots of love, hugs, and kisses,

- AwesomeAMPMAG
Report Post Tip
That's quite subversive of you.
Report Post Tip
Marietta, I don't know if I'd forgive Mr Awesome.

His goats wreaked havoc on the lawns. I saw the destruction while driving by, and the smell. Good God, I almost lost my breakfast. Those midgets smelled worse than the goats.
Report Post Tip
Although I think that Mr "A" made a mistake

I was appalled at what I saw in the alleyways of our fair city of Detriot....People that is not what goats are for....what I saw was down right scary on the night in question....

I have the number to a good doctor if any of you fine men care to come and get it from me.

On second thought... I really do not want to know who you were... So here is the number 1-800-you-are-sick

Please use this number ... you really need it

Have a wonderful day

Signed: Zpack
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A public apology to Godmother Marietta
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL