Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 03:02:09
Page:  1 
Suit yourself with Toyfriend's suit shop Started by: Toyfriend on Dec 07, '13 14:30

It was a cold, dark, November night as I walked along the streets of the Suburbs, my hair slicked back behind my ears and a scarf keeping the cold from touching my neck. 

Inside my long trench coat was a package tucked into a side pocket.  Earlier that day my uncle Vinni had handed over the package to me along with a piece of paper with all the information I would be needing to know.  I had no clue what was in the package only that I must deliver it to a park just outside the city at exactly eight pm.

That night, around a quarter till eight, I walked across the Cruge Ave.  Suddenly two masked men came and pulled a gun on me.  They screamed to hand over the package.  Of cource i was prepared for those scumbags and out of nowhere there its was.......My Cold M1911......

*BANG* *BANG* two headshots and the thieves fell to the ground in there own pools of blood.

The police had heard the shots and came around the corner, quickly I ran into a store called Ponte Acardi.

I looked around and saw an upscale clothing store specializing in suits.  The owner knew what had happened and then hide me in the back of the building, denying to the police that anybody was around.  After the police left we started talking, but i had to go. 

So i left.  ​I dropped my package off quickly. 

Over the next few weeks I came increasingly to Vico (the owner) to visit.  There, I met some familiar names such as Cino and Lady Fighter and The first lady in the back room. I had some nice conversation with others and become friends with the people in the
backroom.

I soon came to realize that this was no ordinary store, it happened here...It all started here, no more small deliveries.  No, this was it this was the real business.  It was all happening. And it was all happening now!

A dark mess, with a quality shop as collateral.

So, welcome to Ponte Acardi suit shop

A shop with some brand new hand made quality suits from Italia.
Experience sartorial bliss with our masterfully crafted collection of personally tailored suits.

There is not much to say, only to see.

Price list:

- brand new suit for $1.000.000 or 2 credits
- A crew suit for $3,000,000 or 5.5 credits
  For family of any crew I've designed for, a special price for each $750,000 or 1.5 credits
- For citizens from Chicago a special discount of 10% each suit.

Are you interested?

Leave a mobmail with your specifications like

- Name on the suit

- URL to the picture you want (look for examples on: www.deviantart.com)

I will reply as quick as i can. 

When the deal has been made I ask that you send me the money and I will start to prepare your suit.

Example suits can be found HERE

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Suit yourself with Toyfriend's suit shop
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL