Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 01:40:23
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Witness Statements to yourself Started by: SirSammyRourke on Dec 21, '08 12:31
I think it would be a good idea to have a small percentage(less than 10) of witness statements be sent to yourself. It is realistic because so what, your in a crowded city, there's still a chance no one saw you shoot JohnnyNoName, still a chance over the bustling city noise that no one heard the gun shot.

Pros -It would make it harder for people to figure out other families hitters, making it more of a skill than a luck of who got the WS.

-It would/could raise your stealth attribute.

Cons- I cannot really think of any, other than it might be a pain in the arse to code.
Report Post Tip
Cons - it would let certain shooters be able to run about all willy nilly, escaping detection
Report Post Tip
To be honest, isn't this just an increase in the number of stealth hits? No need to go recoding the WS to get the same outcome.... but to be honest, I'm not sure if I agree that there needs to be more stealth hits anyway. Tend to agree with Rourkey on this one.
Report Post Tip
Rourkey, read before posting mate. I did say a SMALL PERCENTAGE. It would still send the majority of shots/attempts out.
Report Post Tip
I read your entire post, I still think it is a rubbish idea and I stand by my Con.
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Witness Statements to yourself
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL