Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 15:06:54
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: ALL THE COLORS Started by: enkindle on Dec 13, '13 04:01

The much requested feature of more colors for contacts has arrived. In fact you now may choose from all 16,777,215 available RGB colors.

Report Post Tip

hm mine works just fine, lovely change btw!

Report Post Tip

I see no color options.. just text in the box that normally shows the color. Please help with this.. how can it be fixed? 

Report Post Tip

Maybe I am missing something, but I can't seem to find how to remove the color.

Report Post Tip

Actually, I didn't consider removing the color. I'll have to figure that one out.

Report Post Tip
To remove the color (I assume this means put the color back to the default grey-ish color) couldn't the player just delete that group?
Report Post Tip

Yes, I could. But unless it is extremely difficult to implement with the new coloring system, I see no reason you should have to delete and remake to remove color.

Report Post Tip

May I request the same coloring be implied to text in posts?

Report Post Tip
I for one think that would get entirely too out of hand, and would cause massive headaches. Just my thought.
Report Post Tip

Could this be extended to profiles?

Report Post Tip

How do you mean extended to profiles?

Report Post Tip

I think he meant the colours that you can use on your profile i.e Seven, Mike, Cool.

I believe he would like to be able to pick his own colour as you do for the groups, if you get me?

Report Post Tip

This was an awesomely amazing change.

Any chance that the "add a letter" feature of the contact list could be changed to allow you to input your own lettering tags too? Or would that get complicated? Can't wait to customize a "I♥" tag instead of just a heart. And make-your-own district/crew specific tags could be useful too.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: ALL THE COLORS
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL