Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 21:59:39
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
A Christmas party with the angels Started by: Hayley on Dec 21, '08 21:11
Pushes Premmy quickly away from her and stand aghast at his actions.

Now Premmy you might be able to get away with that with others but not me.

Draven shakes her head and downs her second shot. Turning back to Hayley she looks around to see if there is anyone she knows.
Report Post Tip
Walks in and takes a look around

Merry Christmas everyone!!
Report Post Tip
Walks up to PhatballzRourke and hands him a fallen angel.

Watch out it might not just contain alchol. Draven laughs as she watches him start to take a drink and stop suddenly.

Merry Christmas to you as well :)
Report Post Tip
Fallen Angel, huh? Sounds yummy!

For some reason ignores the fizzing of the drink, the likes of which he's never seen before. He takes a huge gulp and moments later feels quite odd.
Report Post Tip
Draven laughs as she watches Phatballz stumble around the room.

Here. Draven pulls out a chair for him still laughing as she watches him set in the chair.

Let me get you another drink!
Report Post Tip
Holds on to the chair tight. His head swimming in a pool of confusion. Amidst this he thinks to himself "Another drink? The first one's going to kill me."
Report Post Tip
Draven summons the waiter over and lets the waiter give Phatballz another drink.

Here.. You should feel better after another one. Draven laughs knowing that the drugs effect won't last longer then about 10 min. She gets herself another drink and then raises her glass.

Cheers! Merry Christmas!
Report Post Tip
Extends a shakey hand to receive his second drink from the waiter.

What's this one called? Hopefully not "Fresh Corpse" or something like that.

Raises the drink and forces a smile

Cheers baby, Merry Christmas!
Report Post Tip
d-don looks at everyone after haveing a bit to much to drink,shouting about how much he loves crimbo and glad for the party merry cribo all andf happy new year
Report Post Tip
She notices what Draven is up to and grins. Then she thinks to herself not to take another drink from her. That crazy girl, gotta love her.

Hayley wanders, or slightly stumbles to the bar, grabbing a double whiskey, and looks around for someone to talk to.
Report Post Tip
*steps up beside Hayley the BossLady*

Hey BossLady!

*looks a Draven hoping he can too have one of those special drinks*

This party is great! You sure know how to host!

*winks*
Report Post Tip
Draven snatches a tray of drinks from the waiter standing nearest her and walks over to Marley and Haley.

"Hey try this!" She smiles as she assures them that nothing is in them. Grabbing a drink herself they all clink glasses and take a drink.

"Well Hayley I have to say this party is going extremely well." Draven slightly intoxicated stumbles backwards a bit just before regaining her position.
Report Post Tip
Whiskey walks in and takes in the scene. Noticing Draven drunk as usual he goes and greets everyone else while she tries her damnedest to stay on her feet.

Merry Christmas everyone. No not Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Sorry Fu-manju
Report Post Tip
Draven seeing Whiskey walk in smiles and waves. Walking over she stumbles over a few chairs nearly knocking them over.

Hi! Here.. She shoves a drink his way and laughs. Have a Fallen Angel they are wonderful.

Smiling she takes another sip of hers and plops down in the chair next to her.
Report Post Tip
*pushes the chair under Draven*

Damn-it! Almost busted your butt!

*starts laughing uncontrolably*

What the hells wrong with me?

I drank that damn Fallen Anngggggggeeel........

*stumbles back, than forth, than back, than forth and fall st8 on his face*
Report Post Tip
*Walks in and takes my coat and hat off,,Lights one of my cigars*

Woo sorry im laate but im here now party on!!!!!!!

almost forgot

*Leaves then comes back in and hands everyone a gift* merry christmas
Report Post Tip
Hayley looks across the room and sees Phantom standing under the mistletoe. She walks up to him, not saying a word. She just points up above him, gives him a kiss, and wanders away giggling.

She again heads to the bar, grabbing another drink. Then looks around for another poor unsuspecting mafioso standing under the mistletoe.
Report Post Tip
*while holding his drink BD walks outside to get some fresh air. Whilst strolling he stops to ponder something in the wonderful orchard out back. Little did he relize that the tree that he stopped to ponder under was a very large oak tree that had been eaten alive by the vicious mistletoe. Faintly in the distance he hears a rumbling that sounds remotly similar to a heard of stampeding women. Looking up his face pales at his grave mistake. He is standing under what is quite possibly the largest grove of mistletoe in the country*......

*BD ponders the many ways he could die at that moment and realizes that being smothered by women who want to kiss him wouldnt be a bad way to go. Realizing this fact, he smiles faintly*
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Christmas party with the angels
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL