Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 19:55:13
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Cutting The Ribbon: Undead Inc. Started by: Phantom-Ghost on Dec 22, '08 01:16
Phantom-Ghost walks down the street toward the soap box, now known by every mafioso in the area. He takes a drag of his cigarette, takes a deep breath and breathes out. The smoke encircles his head as he steps ever closer to the box. He brushes off his new suit, flicks the cigarette, and addresses the crowd which was slowly gathering.

Very recently I've been given the coveted opportunity that every mafioso dreams of, and I'm proud as hell to accept it here today on the same soapbox legends have stood on long, long ago as well as very recently.

Phantom-Ghost smiles very wide before continuing.

A big thank you goes out to all the leaders, especially those who authed me", JimmyTheLionHeart and Hayley. And a due thank you to our GodMother Marietta for the opportunity as well.

Myself, my Right Hand MyObsessionWithFire as well as my Left Hand ProphetOfDeath will be doing our best to hear you out, make your wishes come true, and follow the rules and laws we all live by.

With their help I will also be bringing to the table an entirely new media outlet for these seven cities to enjoy, and even have community money making possibilities in planning stages as well. Within the week you will hear my full announcement on both of these. I'm very excited to uncover the sheet on these, as they have both been something I've been working on for quite some time.

Phantom clears his throat and looks down at his paper again.

We will be scouting talent as well as taking applications from all. As always, this is a business. Please make your applications as thorough as possible.

Phantom looks behind him.

Without further adeu, I bring you the headquarters of Undead Incorporated. Stick around, have a drink.

Thank you all again.

A small man runs up with a tray, handing out drinks to all those standing around. Phantom takes one, lights a cigarette, and walks around to shmooze.
Report Post Tip
Congrats bro...I mean boss...

Wow that's going to need some getting used to. Nonetheless congratulations again. I am excited to see what we can accomplish here.

You know that if there is every anything you need of me, I will be here to..."make your dreams come true"
Report Post Tip
my most heartfelt congrats goes out to you buddy, I know you will make jimmy proud. I am glad to of stood by you in SCICG and hope you come to Philly every once and awhile for a drink or two.

*snags a drink from a passing waiter.* A toast!
Report Post Tip
It will be good to show Chicago how to party again. It'll be an honour formally serving you.

Cheers.

Raises his glass.
Report Post Tip
A very big congrats to you Phantom. You very much deserve this, and I am so glad you got the chance.

Grabs a drink of a passing tray, and raises it.

Here's to the newest leader of Chicago.
Report Post Tip
Thank you all.
Report Post Tip
Well....If we are going for wishes....wait I'm not that cruel...
Report Post Tip
Congratulations boss, you damn well deserve it.

~DCIAC
Report Post Tip
PG, I'm sure with MOWF and POD you'll do very well. A good and strong team, good luck guys.
Report Post Tip
Congrats to you, Mr. PG. Wish your family all the best.
Report Post Tip
Congrats again PG :)
Report Post Tip
congrats p.g. well done
Report Post Tip
Awesome, busy doing whatever it is that Awesome does, hears the announcement being made by Phantom-Ghost. Being all pro-celebration and stuff, he cannot help but express his joy at hearing the celebratory news.

Dude! That is, like, so cool! You are the man! Let's get the party hats on and some cake and candles!

He reaches into his Pocket of Awesomeness and removes from it just those things. He lays down a blanket on the floor, places the cake on a plate in the middle, and lights the candles placed on its top. He spreads party hats around the area for people to take and wear when and as they please, and takes a seat beside the cake, waiting for the others to join him.

Come on Mr. Phantom-Ghost! This is your party, here. You must make a wish and blow out the candles. And cut the cake. And eat it, too. It's really nice. Home-made by some cooking woman. Heh. Tautologies rock. Anyway, let's get this party started!
Report Post Tip
*raises his glass for PG and wonders why his party hat is the only pink hat in the celebration*

oh boy.

Congrats PG!
Report Post Tip
You see a man with a couple boy/girl cigars walking up to Phantom asking him when he's gonna have his heir to the throne

haha man, congrats you deserve this bro :)

Weve been friends for a bit now and I couldn't think of anyone better for the job :)
Report Post Tip
*walks in while passing bye on his way to the HQ down the street*

*stops, looks arounds, and steps up*

Congrats my man! Happy to share the city with you and your family!
Report Post Tip
Congrats and good luck with your new family :)
Report Post Tip
A hearty congratulations to you PG. You will be missed over here at SCICG but you're moving on to bigger and better things.

I wish you and your new crew a most profitable and long lived future.
Report Post Tip
Congrats PG. Well deserved.

Good luck with your family and look forward to working with you in Chicago!
Report Post Tip
Thank you all so much.

Cuts the awesome cake that Awesome brought.

Mmm.. cooking women.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Cutting The Ribbon: Undead Inc.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL