Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 09:15:40
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Actions done based on district Started by: Squishy on Dec 16, '13 20:39

District location is now live for Wack, BG Wack, PP, Mug and Tips.

You need to be in the actual district with your victim in order to do the above features.

There used to be a 10 minute window where you could mug someone who PP'd you, we have extended that time to a 15 minute window.

We have also modified the BG tip to now search for targets based upon this order: Your district-> Your city-> Closest city-> Any city.

We will be working on Organized Crimes, however this will be released on a district level later since there are some other modifications going in on OCs.

Cheers.

Report Post Tip

Can we assume that with tips all four of those situations will specify both district and city?

Report Post Tip

How about RIAs located in one city but with another/"wrong" city as Home City?

Report Post Tip

WS's go to people in the same district by priority aswell?

Report Post Tip

Also, will this message be altered for people in the same city but not the same district?

Ehh... your arms ain't that long, buddy. You must be in the same city to pickpocket someone!

Report Post Tip

WS's go to people in the same district by priority aswell?

Witnesses will stay on a city level now so that its not dead simple to catch witnesses.

Report Post Tip

How about RIAs located in one city but with another/"wrong" city as Home City?

The home city isnt related to where they currently located. 

Report Post Tip

"Can we assume that with tips all four of those situations will specify both district and city?"

The tips that are supposed to give locations, give the district now as well.

Report Post Tip

Can we please get an updated "crew list" that shows not only the city your members are at but also the district? 

Report Post Tip

Being that if you try to wack someone, the response alerts you to whether they are in the same city but a different district; could the durden mapping feature reflect that consistency?

Hey Sugar, Analia Walters told me to take care of anything and EVERYTHING you want. Oh, you want info? I've heard XXX is in town but I haven't seen him in my patch recently!

Somethin' like that

Report Post Tip

Can we please get an updated "crew list" that shows not only the city your members are at but also the district? 

Done

Report Post Tip

Being that if you try to wack someone, the response alerts you to whether they are in the same city but a different district; could the durden mapping feature reflect that consistency?

Done

Report Post Tip
Heh, will be interesting to see how many people get MIA's stolen with this.
Report Post Tip

We have also modified the BG tip to now search for targets based upon this order: Your district-> Your city-> Closest city-> Any city.

I used one earlier in Philadelphia and it gave me a BG in Chicago, but there were still BGs in New York. 

Report Post Tip

The tips will not get BGs that have pro or are more than +-3 ranks from yours.

Report Post Tip
We have removed the rank limitation from the tips.
Report Post Tip
Listing Key:
Listing belongs to someone in your crew.
Listing belongs to someone in your home city.
Listing belongs to you.
Normal listing.

Could we get some indication to listings that are from your own district on the marketplace? 

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Actions done based on district
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL