Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 17:40:23
Page:  1 
ADMIN COMP: HO HO Ho? SPLAT! Evil Elves Loose Started by: Squishy on Dec 21, '13 01:03

WHO:

*YOU*! - We are doing this the weekend after Christmas so that we do not interrupt our actual family obligations, however, come weekend time... its game on.

WHEN:

Saturday, December 28th starting at 12:00 game time, and ending Sunday December 29th at 12:00 game time.  (Come early, come late, play 1 hour, play 24... its all good)

WHAT:

Attack your fellow users with Snowballs, (some may be ice, some laden with rocks!), Evil elves will be around to reward your with game cash, credits, perks, insta-petties, skills, XP and so on with every shot in this friendly competition.

WHY:

For the shits and giggles, there is no better way to celebrate the holiday spirit than to fuck with/up your friends with a little friendly competition.

TERMS:

Playing is 100% optional, you can play the game normally all day long, but people will still be hurling snowballs at you, but feel free to grinch out and not participate.

Report Post Tip

will this take up our attack timers? and how would we be able to avoid an accidental wack attempt?

Report Post Tip

This will not use the wack timer, and will have its own page that looks different.

Report Post Tip

sounds like fun :D

Report Post Tip

Playing normal and participating in the event will be possible at the same time then?

Report Post Tip
Waron, for you, anything is possible pal.
Report Post Tip

Ice balls for all just like school lol

Report Post Tip

Will we have to be in the same district as someone to throw a snowball?

Report Post Tip
Good idea should be fun ;-)
I,m in
Report Post Tip

Attack your fellow users with Snowballs, (some may be ice, some laden with rocks!), Evil elves will be around to reward your with game cash, credits, perks, insta-petties, skills, XP and so on with every shot in this friendly competition.

Was there even any credits giving out during this, I know I never came across any.

Report Post Tip

I found this comp a lot more enjoyable than the Halloween one, I hope we see more like it in the future. Thanks guys!

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: ADMIN COMP: HO HO Ho? SPLAT! Evil Elves Loose
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL