Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 04:06:41
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Tipsy Nugget Started by: Kompton on Dec 22, '13 04:29

"I've been great Tony, been relaxing and having a nice time. Just trying to do a decent job here so I can ease back a bit on my other business. You know since you're back in action maybe you can help me out with my other business." Kompton smiles and raises his glass and drinks.

"One moment Tony I gotta go and tend to my customers."

He walks over to BloodPanic and pours him his scotch.

"Hey if you want you can come over and drink with Tony and I. Doesn't look so fun drinking by yourself here"

Report Post Tip

Taking a big swag Tony nods in agreement to Kompton suggestion about joining him is a few business transactions. 

Kompton you know I enjoy making fast piles of cash.  The sooner we can get started the happier i'll be.  I've been looking for a few ways to make more money myself.

Tony takes another swag of his drink and nods to BP as kompton invites him to join the table.  "Tony is what most people call a young turk.  He believes in making money with anyone willing to make it.  Unlike the old mustache Pete's".

Report Post Tip

Imediately after Felicita landed Downtown Detroit, she decided to loosen up a bit. She's been stressed for the past few days. Her feet bring her to the "Tipsy Nugget".

"My friend once told me that I can surely relax in this place. I'll go and find out", she said to herself.

Felicita goes inside the bar and goes to the table near the window. She saw people smoking and drinking happily. The waiter approached Felicita and said,

"What would you like to have for a drink, Miss?",

"A glass of whiskey will do", Felicita answered.

"Is there anything else?", the waiter added.

'None, just bring me whiskey," she answered.

The waiter after hearing Felicita's answer goes directly to the bar and prepared her drink.

Report Post Tip

Bloodpanic smiled nervously and nodded. He mused over his scotch for a moment before taking a drink. He coughed into his palm as it burned down. Cupping his drink in both hands he made his way towards Tony and had a seat. He smiled weakly and nodded at Tony. Word got around quick, even to someone as Green as he was, and he knew that Tony wasn't a man to cross.

Remember, he thought to himself, watch your mouth around these fellas. The wrong word might get you a one way ticket to the worst part of town. Best to keep his mouth shut, sit on the drink, and answer when spoken too.

He looked up and briefly eyed the nine that entered. He could get used to this.

Report Post Tip

Tony moves over as BP takes his seat.  Tony knows that any friend of Komp's is a friend you want to have on your team.

Hello BP nice to meet you, I was telling Komp he has a great establishment and I can see it being successful.  I was also hoping that one day to do some business here as we all love making money.   I hope that you would join us too.

Report Post Tip

Kompton watches as his two friends chat and catches out of the corner of his eye a new customer enter his establishment realizing that socializing will have to wait so he doesn't develop a bad reputation. He grabs a bottle of whiskey and the closest clean glass and walks over to the young lady.

"Hello Miss, would you like any food or the local paper to entertain yourself while you're here?" he says as he pours a glass of whiskey.

Kompton leaves Felicita for a moment to decide and rushes over to Tony and BloodPanic's table to catch up on the conversation.

" So like I was saying Tony if you're interested I have a couple cases of Morphine in the back that could net us a few quick bucks. BloodPanic if you're free maybe we could split the profits evenly." Kompton smiles as pours everyone in the bar another round.

Report Post Tip

Tony nods as Komp talked about the cases of Morphine he was holding. 

I have buyers in New York that can use that depending on how many cases you have we could make a nice little payday for us.  But we will have to arrange transportation and security.  I'm sure that the competition wont like us selling to their client's.   I'm also sure that your rivals will be watching us too.

Tony takes a swag of his drink and nods as he wait for either Komp or BP to reply on setting up transportation or security.

Report Post Tip
Infinity walked in to the Tipsy Nugget. The kind in establishment he had always felt comfortable in. He perused the menu to see what kind of spirits they offer, then he realized as long as it dulled his senses a bit it would do the trick.

"Can I get a coupla shots of whiskey to get me started followed by a snifter of brandy?"

Report Post Tip

Dan had just flown into Detroit on business and his business had been delayed by a couple of days. He wasn't going to waste his time so he looked up at a local bar and stepped inside. The place had an amazingly elegant name and despite its name.. It apparently did not sell nuggets.

Dan walked inside and stepped up to the counter and looked at the menu. He wasn't keen for anything to get him buzzed - He was ready to get stupid drunk.

He looked at the menu for a moment before setting it back down.

MENU

Grain Alcohol

Irish Whisky

Scotch

Wine's

Brandy

Dan was feeling an Irish whisky but he wasn't a heavy drinker and he would probally be piss drunk after 10 minutes. He decided he'd go with it and order the drink. 'Bar keep! One Irish Whisky please! By the way..What an amazingly creative name for the place, I love it.'

Report Post Tip

Kompton stretches his legs and takes another drink.

"Do not worry my friend there is no need for security, I am on good terms with many of the locals mobsters in New York so i'm sure they won't mind a couple of cases of morphine being distributed around. As for these so called rivals of mine they ca sit on their asses and watch and i'll deal with them at a later date. We just need a driver and one of you to go and make sure we get the full payment"

Kompton gets up to let Tony think about the deal he had just set and walks on over to a new customer

"Evening fella, yeah got the idea for the name from a couple of old friends... so what brings you around these parts of town." he says as he pours Dan a glass of Irish whiskey.

Report Post Tip

Having heard tales of the Tipsy Nugget from a ancestor Destiny decides to check out the bar. Walking in she takes a seat all the way to the left at the bar, looking around as the bartender approaches her.

"I'd like a glas of Irish whiskey, no rocks"

Report Post Tip

Dan accepts the drink and relaxes a little. He still looks around the room however, you can never be to safe, especially in a place called the Tipsy Nugget. The man that was once there was gone. Dan picked up a paper and saw that the fella who owned the place was killed in a gangland shooting.

Dan took a drink of the Irish whiskey and pulled out a packet of cigarettes and his matches. He glared at the new bar tender while he attempted to light a cigarette.

'I hope you don't mind me smoking.'

Dan laughed a little at the mans face and sparked up a cigarette. He inhaled and then puffed a smog of smoke away in the direction of some table that multiple people were sitting at. He got some funny stares but no one in there right mind would do or say anything about it. He quickly finished up with his drink and quickly smoked one last cigarette before getting up. He threw a couple of bills at the bar counter to pay for anything he ordered.

Report Post Tip

Angus enters The Tipsy Nugget looking for a drink which he's seen mentioned in his grandfather's journals on more than one occasion.

Taking a stool near the bar Angus takes a look at the flyer laying on the mahogany top.

The Tipsy Nugget

If you're wanting to loosen up after a long day of robbing and killing then come on down and enjoy booze and whatever else you want(within reason).

MENU

Grain Alcohol

Irish Whisky

Scotch

Wine's

Brandy

Clearing his throat and trying to disguise his Aussie accent Angus wonders if they'll have such a rare drink, the menu is quite generalised after all.

G'day, I wonder if you guys stock a bourbon named Blue Hills by any chance?

Eyeing the gentleman slowly drawing on a cigarette nearby Angus wonders whether it's his accent that the guy is finding funny... Paranoia's a funny thing...

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Tipsy Nugget
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL