Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 10:13:26
Page:  1 
ADMIN COMP: Snowball Fight Details Started by: enkindle on Dec 28, '13 02:19

Here are the details for the Snowball Fight

• You can throw a snowball every 5 seconds.
  • When someone hits you with a snowball it sets your throwing timer to 10 seconds.
  • You must be in the same district as your victim and they must be online. (In the online list.)
  • You gain a new snowball every 5 minutes as well as every time you do a petty crime or break someone out of jail.
  • Getting hit by a snowball reduces your Warmth by 1% every time. Once you are 0% warmth you cannot throw snowballs or be hit.
  • You can increase your warmth by drinking Grain Alcohol on the Snowball! page. You buy the Grain Alcohol at the drug dealer.
  • There will be a timer for those with the timer toolbar, with adjustable options on the Options - Toolbar page.

As this is not meant to be a seriously competitive event, you get prizes with every snowball you throw. The prizes are as follows:

• Cash.
  • 3 day timer bar and perk gifts.
  • Stat bonuses.

During this event, if you are being bullied and are unable to retaliate you can either travel to another district\city or have a friend back you up so that you may gain the upper hand. 

And remember, have fun!

Report Post Tip

During this event, if you are being bullied and are unable to retaliate you can either travel to another district\city or have a friend back you up so that you may gain the upper hand. 

Or you could just shoot the bully?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

We admins try to stay neutral and all that. But yes. Unlike real life, murdering bullies is acceptable.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

With regards to the jails will they be getting set of from the admins or will the users have to pay for them there self's?

Report Post Tip

Will winners be announced or prizes for the top snow ball fighters?

Report Post Tip
Users will be throwing the jails as is custom for these type of things, Lopez. And as it's not a competition, there really isn't any "winners" Kassadin, like Izzy said - "As this is not meant to be a seriously competitive event, you get prizes with every snowball you throw."

On a side note...Enkindle...Wait, we're not supposed to shoot real life bullies? :(
Report Post Tip

I'm not Izzy. Also, well, I mean, you could shoot them, but you would have to then deal with the consequences.

Report Post Tip
HA! That was my bad, mate.
Report Post Tip

I need to go re-read my mail. Did I miss this? D: 

Report Post Tip

Was enjoyable, not as straining as other events + i like the luck factor more than the effort factor even though my luck is terrible.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: ADMIN COMP: Snowball Fight Details
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL