Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 04:35:47
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Revamped Hitlist Started by: The_Jedi on Dec 23, '08 18:33
I really like this idea, but I propose an addition. When someone is added(through your improved system) to the hit list, the leader that person works under has a chance of "hearing" about the hit in his personals every 5 minutes or so. If he hears about it, he can buy it off, or he may also have the option to "lean" on the hitlist handler to tell him whose crew the hit listing came from. The latter option wouldn't always work, and wouldn't always be free, depending on the leader's rank.

Also, to kill someone for the hit list "bounty," a hitter would use a slightly different wack screen, so that if the hit has been taken off before he attempts the hit but he doesn't know, he will not be allowed to wack the person through that screen, thus avoiding last minute hiccups.

The only problem with this is that the leaders will never go for it because they will never allow the death of one of their members to go unpunished, and SOMETIMES that's how the mafia worked, but not always. However, if this was used in conjuncture with the idea I've heard floating around where on some wacks WSs never show up(the body get's buried well or w/e), then this could be much more viable.

Lastly, maybe the stealth skill could be somehow made more simply rankable, but requiring a lot of work, and that would make you more likely to stealth a kill. Let's face it, back in the day, a lot of guys went out for cigarettes and just never came back...
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Revamped Hitlist
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL