Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 14:26:18
Page:  1 
Awesome's awesome super-secret AMPMAG mission Started by: Awesome on Dec 23, '08 19:09
It was the night before the night before Christmas, and all through the castle, not a creature was stirring, except for Awesome all dressed in black. Like a ninja. A super-stealthy awesome ninja. Did you know that ninjas can fly, turn invisible, and phase through walls? It's true, I swear. I saw one once when I was drunk and/or high. Unfortunately, Awesome was not a ninja. And so could do none of these things. But he wanted to be a ninja. Hence dressing like a ninja. He also wanted to be a space cowboy, whatever one of those might be. He was determined to be the first person to walk on the moon. But for now, he had more immediate matters with which to deal. And those immediate matters involved Godmother Marietta, Queen-Tyrant of Detroit.

He skulked about. Down the corridors. All quiet, like. Tiptoeing. Tip. Toe. Tip. Toe. Tip. Squeak. Crap. Pause. Pause. Nothing. Toe. Tip. Toe. And so on and so forth until he reached the end of the hall. Once there, he slowly and carefully pushed open the door. This door opened into a room, as doors are wont to do. Darkness met him. For the room was, indeed, dark. Awesome crept in, and as slowly and as carefully as he had opened the door, so too did he shut it. For a few minutes he stood. In silence. And stillness. He considered it wise to allow for his eyes to adjust. For he was a very clever fellow. After a moment or so, he made out the outline of a bed. It was a big bed. A very big bed. And fancy. Silk curtains wound their way around its entirety. They were closed shut. Which meant someone was inside. Sleeping. Just as Awesome had hoped. He made his way ever so quietly to one side of the bed. The left, from where he was facing. And so the bed stood -- or lay; whichever -- to his right. His hand made its way to the edge of the curtain. And with all the subtlety and finesse of something or someone renowned for its or his or her or their high degree of subtlety and finesse, Awesome slid back the curtains. To find nothing. Well, not nothing; there was indeed a bed, with duvets and pillows and stuff. But no person. Specifically, no Marietta.

"Damn. Where is she? I must succeed in my awesome mission. Grr." Yep. He growled.

He turned about-face and headed back to the door from whence he came. He opened it, walked through, and closed it once more behind him. He paused, for he heard a sound. The sound of a sound being sounded. His ears perked up like a dog's. And he sniffed. I have no idea why he sniffed, but he did. His eyes darted back and forth. Back and forth. Back and forth. Like a metronome. And if he wasn't so awesome then I might soon fall asleep. But he was, so I won't. The sound sounded as if it was being sounded from down the stairs which were conveniently near to where he stood. And so, being a cat, he headed that way. Down and down the stairs. He sniffed again. And now I know why. Yay for me! It was the smell of food. He induced that these stairs led to the kitchens. And further induced that, if the stairs to the kitchen were near to Marietta's bedroom, and that if Marietta was not in bed like all the other good boys and girls, and that if the smell of food was wafting about this area of the castle, then no doubt Marietta had awoken in hunger and had decided to indulge in a midnight snack. Or feast. Hopefully a feat. Then Awesome might be able to get some food. And so he continued down the stairs, towards what he assumed was the kitchen, and opened the door which met him at the bottom.

What he saw was not as he had expected. He had expected to see a person cooking food. But the reality was far different. For what he saw was not a person cooking food, but food cooking. On its own. Not a person to be seen. This was weird. And so thought Awesome.

Hmm. I think that someone was cooking food a minute ago. And that said person heard me coming. Which means that said said person must be hiding. Or awaiting. In a hidden location. And if said said said person is Marietta, then I might be in for a big telling off. Which is not good. For I must succeed in my awesome mission. Grr. Yep. He growled again.

And so, Awesome looked around the kitchen. Under the tables. In the draws. For some strange and unapparent reason. In the cupboards. Some of which were for some strange and unapparent reasons. Nobody was to be seen. But over and across the way, on the other side of the kitchen, stood a door. A door which looked to Awesome like a door which might lead into a pantry. A good place for a hiding and/or awaiting person to hide and/or await. Because Awesome wanted to meet said said said said person, he made his way over to the door, and taking in a deep breath, opened it wide.
Report Post Tip
Ares was just walking into the AMPMAG building, when he saw a small note on their bulletin board.

Assault on Detroit Tonight!

Ares suddenly remembered the mission Awesome and he has planned out to assault Marietta's HQ. He quickly packed up some items, and drove off. He drove for a few miles, until reaching a gigantic building. The sun had set, so there wasn't much movement going on outside. Ares quickly followed the little map Awesome had given him, and found his way in, through one of the windows. He looked around and noticed this was Mirage's room, and scurried out. He saw Mirage sleeping in a absolutely massive bed. I guess everyone in this family lives well. Ares slowly creeps along, making hardly a sound, until he stepped on a small picture. A loud crackling sound ensues as he drops his weight down. He looks up, sees Mirage start to stir, and makes a small dash for the hallway. He runs out, and sees Awesome at the end. They nod to each other, as Ares continues down the hallway, away from Awesome.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Awesome's awesome super-secret AMPMAG mission
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL