Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 18:40:07
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
New York Auths Started by: Prozac on Dec 23, '08 23:16
Prozac comes to the streets and addresses the gathering crowd

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have been given the privelidge to come to you today to present the auths for New York City. These two men have proven themselves time and time again and have unanimously been chosen for the honor of starting their own families.

The first that I will announce is a dear friend of mine whom ive worked with for sometime now. My ancestors and his ancestors have had a long line of friendship and business ventures. He has spent his time as my RHM and im honored to have him stepping up to run his own family. So without further ado I am proud to announce FrankieFigs will be setting up in NY.

Secondly its a pleasure for me to announce a man that has done many good things for Detroit. He has set a great example for that which many should strive to be. The choice to have him set up in NY was a very easy decision to make. We know he will continue to do great things in NY as he has in Detroit. Ladies and Gentlemen I give you -Johndillanger- as the other mafioso to be given the honor of setting up a family in New York.

Congratulations to you both and good luck to your families.

Prozac finishes speaking and heads back to his limo to head for the airport
Report Post Tip
Congrats to both of you :) Well done!!
Report Post Tip
A job well done indeed. You gents have an opportunity to show everyone what you're made of. All the best.
Report Post Tip
John, Frankie,

It will be an honor working with you.

Please do not hesitate to mail me whenever.

Congratulations to the both of you!

Phantom slips back in wait for their speeches.
Report Post Tip
Congrats guys.

I haven't had the privilege of working with -JohnDillanger-, but you seem like a good guy. I look forward to seeing what you can do in New York.

FrankieFigs, I worked with you a bit in the Pharmacy, and you've seemed like good people. I enjoy knowing you have your chance to shine in New York.
Report Post Tip
Concrats guy. Good luck to you and hope all the best to you two.

...Shadow_Demon...
Report Post Tip
The best of luck to the both of you.

Becoming a leader in the city of New York is an honor and privilege.

Both of you are very deserving and I expect great things to come.

Congrats to you JohnDillanger and FrankieFigs!
Report Post Tip
Congrats for Mr.FrankieFigs & Mr. Johndillanger. NY won't be alone no more. Cheers...
Report Post Tip
Draven walks up to both men and shakes there hand.

Congrats. I wish the both of you best of luck with in your families and in you adventures among the streets. I know you will make everyone proud.
Report Post Tip
Congrates you two. I wish you both the best of luck in New York.
Report Post Tip
Yay Figs!
Report Post Tip
gives a hug to JD

bro I have known you for a long time and it makes me happy to this so congrats bro and don't fail me
Report Post Tip
Top bloke, hard worker.

This is a chance well deserved.
Report Post Tip
Congrats to both of you. Make us and New York proud, we're sure you will.

~DCIAC
Report Post Tip
Congratulations! Hope all is well for the both of you.
Report Post Tip
Wooohoooo at last we have all been waiting for this for a very long time Congrats -Johndillanger- :)
Report Post Tip
Franklin Figerou (sp) got authed! Oh lordy! What has this world come to!!!

No, Im joking. I couldn't think of a better person for auth. Oh yea I could, ME!

Heh, Joking once more. Frankie you deserve this opputunity and I know you alongside John will bring NY up to its standards and even surpass it!

Let the big apple shine once again!

Grats John!

Grats Franklin!
Report Post Tip
Well Done Guys Congratulations on the auth and i wish you the best of luck with your new families :-)
Report Post Tip
New York has been put into the hands of 2 outstanding men. I am sure they will revitalize the city and bring it back to its proper glory. New York has been vacant for some time without anyone to run it. John and Frankie I wish you much success.

With that I hope to see the New York Business district flourishing as I love to shop.
Report Post Tip
Congrats To both of You

Cant wait to see what you can do with the Big Apple
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New York Auths
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL