Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 19:31:24
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
De La Ghetto's Started by: -Johndillanger- on Dec 23, '08 23:47
A man with a mysterious look about him steps up onto a soap box, looking excited

'Listen up, listen up folks! I have an important announcement to make. I have been given the chance to set up my own family The De La Ghetto's.

It has been a long and hard road, and without the help of many such as Guardian and GodMother Marietta, as well as the belated Zoey,MickeyRourke,and others. I know that I would not be here right now. I would like to take this moment and thank them for their trust in me.

Myself, along with GoodFella, my right hand, and SirSammyRourke, my left hand, will be working as hard as physically possible with FrankieFigs in the city of New York. We will try our damnedest to cooperate with the needs of all you young mafioso's, and bring a new life back to belated Don Azuela's city. We will be most accommodating to those who are in need, and hope to bring a whole new zest to the streets.

On behalf of the De La Ghetto's, we would like to welcome all of you to stop by! The business district in due time shall be astounding, and we hope to see you there! More plans will come in the near future. For now i have some business to take care of
Report Post Tip
Congratulations once again old friend. Make me proud!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations -Johndillanger-

I have no doubt that you will accomplish lots in NY and look forward to seeing you help the city grow

Prozac
Report Post Tip
Congratulations John.

Looking forward to seeing how Ghetto you can get.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations old friend, i knew this day would come. My family has been spewing off JD FOR AUTH! for months now. Truly, truly an honour to be working with you
Report Post Tip
Congrats my good friend...well deserved :]

your a hard worker you earned it :]
Report Post Tip
Yes a congratulations to John for all of his hard work to get here. The invitation for myself and SirSammyRourke to join him in his endeavors is nothing short of an honor.

I would also like to say that all three of us are happy to be given this opportunity, but that we all have a great respect for where we came from and who supported all three of us thus far. Thank you to everyone - you know who you are :D
Report Post Tip
Congrats to all of you :D

All of you deserve it! <3
Report Post Tip
John its been an honor working with you in Ruthless Inc and GC. I wish you the best of luck and if you need anything you know where to come.

Congratulations
Report Post Tip
Many congratulations, Sir!

A much deserved auth!

Expect great things form you.
Report Post Tip
Congrats bro
Report Post Tip
Congratulations John. I'm sure you've got big plans for the city. I can't wait to see what you've got in store.

~DCIAC
Report Post Tip
Congrats on a great oppritunity JohnDillanger!

The city of NY is yours. Alongside Mr. FrankieFigs you both with excite the town.

Keep being awesome and good luck sir.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations John!

We have never spoken before, but I am sure we will be in the future with your new found position in this world of ours.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations -Johndillanger-.

I am sure you and Frankie will do the best with the city of New York.

For some time now it has been empty and unprofitable. I am glad you have been given a chance to prove yourself.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations JD

Youll make a great leader
Report Post Tip
Thank you everyone for your kind words.

Much appreciated :)
Report Post Tip
*steps over*

I told you was pretty damn good my man!

You just proved me right!

Congrats and Good Luck!
Report Post Tip
Damn

Well done sir / I hope you have a good run at it
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, sir. Best of luck to you!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: De La Ghetto's
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL