Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 07:05:34
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
My final goodbyes Started by: Adamine on Dec 24, '08 02:12
Well, after not spending much time here anymore I thought I'd just give it up all together. For the most part, it's been fun. I've enjoyed alot of people's company, and for that I thank you guys.

But at this point in my life, I can no longer sit at my computer all day. It's just not worth it, and I'm turning into an anti-social moron. That being said, here's a shout-out to the people I'm gonna miss most.

ExternalLink - No matter what anyone says about you, you are probably the best friend I have ever made on here. We've had some good times, some great times, and some fucking horrible times. Your probably not around to read this, but your an awesome guy. Thanks for the help, and thanks for the fun.

Shaggs - Probably the best crew leader I have ever served under. (No offense Cav) Your an awesome guy. We've always had a somewhat deep friendship. Your also one of the coolest people I've met on here. Thanks for the good times. I'm sure we'll run into each other somewhere down the road.

Striphe - You are one goofy mother fucker. Somehow..... I just laugh when I think of you. We've had some good times... And I've given you alot of money. For the most part, none of our plans worked out. I TOLD YOU WE SHOULD HAVE KILLED SOMEONE.

King_Cav - Gives you herpes..... again

Izzy - I still can't stress how sorry I am. I'm a fuckin idiot. I'm sorry man. The worst part of it was letting you down.

Fabrizio - Man. Your ass cracks me up. I can't believe I tried to kill you that one time. HAHAHAH I guess it's really how e ended up getting to know each other.

MissFreedom - Haven't talked to you in ages. Just thought I'd let you know I still think highly of you.

Telkin - Ummm you piss me off alot. But at the same time, I kinda like you. You've definitely made in impression on me. By the way, you still owe me 300K. Ass hole.

Mr_Corleone/Finalizer - We don't really know each other that well, but I've always appreciated how honorable you were. Much love nigga. (ZOMG. I SAID NIGGA)

Premeir - I've hated you for soooo long. Although recently I've come to like you a little. Even if you don't think highly of me, your not so bad.

Birday - One day I will kill you.

Kendra - It's nice to see that you've gotten GF. At times I have hated you, but your a hella layed back chick. And I'm still waiting for our date (IG)

Ant - We've had some good times. I'm sure your incog somewhere. Much love man.

The_Dealer/whatever else you went by - I hate you. Your still not allowed to talk to me.

Well, I've probably missed a few. If I think of them, I will post them. I'm gonna stick around for a few days more, if you want to shoot me a few final MM's, be sure to do so. I'd love to here from ya guys.

Well, I think I'm out.

- Chase
Report Post Tip
Eepster - At first I hated you. Then you grew on me a little.... The I realized I still hated you. But right now, I think your a decent human being. Although, who knows how I'll fell tomorrow ;) I'm pretty indecisive. Jk. Your also one of the people I have come to enjoy kidding around with.
Report Post Tip
Love ya chase
Report Post Tip
Have a god one bro.
Report Post Tip
lol at late night typing. GOOD ONE
Report Post Tip
Sigh. One day, someone will mention me when they leave. Hopefully with the words "OMGzorz stop chasing me with that pitchfork!".

'Twould be a nice thing.
Report Post Tip
I remember once, Long ago, I wrote a speech Much like this one, Some one came to me before I bite the bullet and whispered in my ear... This is what they told me, and it's true...

"This game isn't something you walk away from, you'll leave for a while, a week, a month, you might manage years, but always, Always, you come back. You'll Trip over old logs, or some one will drop you a letter, and you'll remember this little site you once loved, and find yourself typing in the address half from memory, and next thing you know, your back in the thick of things, fighting new battles and making a new name for yourself... This game is an addiction, one you can appease for a short while with other games and activities, but you'll be back... in a few months, a few years, you'll be caught up in your old games. This I promise you."

You'll be back, we all come back.. Sooner or later. Have fun... I'll see you next time your fingers find this place.
Report Post Tip
Shit son.

You should have just given that to me as a whisper ;)
Report Post Tip
You still owe me $500K, but I may or may not have directly aided on one of your deaths so maaaybe we call it even?

Take care buddy. :P
Report Post Tip
OHH SHIT!

There's one I forgot.

Silky-Slim

One of the coolest guys around. You have no idea how much you made me laugh when you sent that money back. Although it made me die, I think it's one of those things I will remember for years. You've always been a good friend.

Sorry about the 500K.

Telkin, please pay the man.... At least the 300K you owe me. Please.
Report Post Tip
Hahahaha is this your dying wish?
Report Post Tip
Yes, it is. :)
Report Post Tip

"This game isn't something you walk away from, you'll leave for a while, a week, a month, you might manage years, but always, Always, you come back. You'll Trip over old logs, or some one will drop you a letter, and you'll remember this little site you once loved, and find yourself typing in the address half from memory, and next thing you know, your back in the thick of things, fighting new battles and making a new name for yourself... This game is an addiction, one you can appease for a short while with other games and activities, but you'll be back... in a few months, a few years, you'll be caught up in your old games. This I promise you."

I cannot tell you how true this statement is lol

Report Post Tip
Chase!! What the hell man!

You had better keep in touch or I'll come out and beat you myself, I promise!

Killer_Jane
Report Post Tip
You have no idea how true the statement is.

I went away for 5 years. Got married. Had two kids. Got a master's degree. Got a job. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, I came back.

Mr_47/Taskmaster
Report Post Tip
See you later, Adamine
Report Post Tip
You will be missed greatly i assure you will be back one day!
Report Post Tip
Birday - One day I will kill you.

no you won't

Oct 22, '08 20:28 You WACKED! Geek.

Dec 13, '08 20:28 You WACKED! Braxton

Probs a few others I can't find atm

You're quite awesome, gonna miss ya dude, have fun in life.
Report Post Tip
Apparently you didn't quit for good!

I love long "quit posts" that never end up having the users quit.
Report Post Tip
Hey asshole.

I've came back for valentines day. I always miss it. Figured a month would do alright.

I thought I included that in my speech. I have no real intentions on carrying on after I die.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: My final goodbyes
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL