Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 19:54:50
Page:  1 
A Day in December (Part II) Started by: Ares on Dec 24, '08 12:59
Ares steps out of his house, calls for a cab, and gets in. He reads the paper aloud to the driver.

"Please go to "1928 Shore Ave."

"Ok guy, sounds good. It'll take about 15 minutes."

"Thank you."

Ares sits in the back of the car, handling the pistol in his pocket. Thinking to himself "What am I doing with this?" "Am I really going to kill someone?" Thousands of thoughts race through his head as the car drives through town. "How many guys are there?" "I have to do this for Michelle. I can't go cold turkey on her now. She trusts me." Ares feels the car pull to a halt, as the driver turns around.

"That'll be $2.40. Thanks."

Ares silently hands the driver a five dollar bill, and exits the car. He looks up at the house, and makes his way to the front door. Upon entering, he sees his old friend, Paul, immediately.

"Hey Paul! Whats up man?"

"Hey Ares, been a while. Doing pretty good for myself. As you can probably see..."

"Yeah. Great place you got here. Hey, can I ask you for a favor?"

"Sure bro, anything."

"If I wanted to take down a mafia boss, how should I do it?"

A long pause sits between the two old friends. They look into each other's eyes for what seems like hours, before Paul responds.

"You need to get with Johnny. He has the best hitters in town, and if you have $20, they can hit off anyone for you."

As Ares starts to walk out, Paul grabs his arm.

"Which mafia boss might this be?"

"Julian."

A stern look comes across Paul's face as he starts to shake his head. Ares turns, and walks out. He looks down the street, and begins to walk towards "Johnny's Place". It's a bar on the south side, not too far. Johnny spends all his time there now-a-days.

After a fast-paced walk, Ares notices the sun starting to descend in the sky. He sees the lights of the bar, and figures he better hurry up. Detroit is crazy at night. He looks at the front entrance, and decides its not a good idea to try and get in that way. He walks around to a back-entrance, to find two bodyguards. He tells them that he's a friend of Johnny's and he wants to do some business, so the bodyguards call for him. Johnny, a short, stout Italian walks out.

"Good evening Johnny. I was sent here by Paul. He says you can help me."

"Depends. What kinda help you lookin' for?"

"I want to take out Julian."

A similar stern look comes over Johnny's face that was on Paul's. Apparently Julian was quite a horror around here.

"Listen. I'm not riskin any of my boys, going after Julian. However, if you can knock him off, you're welcome to be one of my associates."

Ares walks off. He leaves the three men standing at the back entrance to the bar, and walks off to find this "Julian".
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Day in December (Part II)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL