Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 16:42:23
Page:  1 
Psst, I Got a Secret Started by: FrankieFigs on Dec 24, '08 13:16
eh? Whats that you say? I can't tell you the secret, as then it won't be a secret anymore.

I would like to announce the coming of my family to NY, I'll be honest I haven't had a good chance to sit down with John to talk about what we are going to do with NY as a whole, but i trust that we will come up with some creative ideas.

I am here to announce that my family DLS is happy to be up in NY, Ire will be my RH. I think our relationship is perfect for this family to grow strong.

I am also planning on doing something a little different, or even NEW!

Settle down, I know some of you don't like change, but that's what makes this good for everyone, monotonous is no fun.

Here is my "something different" I am holding a contest, starting right now. Entries from anyone are allowed, and what I want is an Essay sent to me telling me why you would make a good LHM, why I should trust you as my LHM what you would do different as my LHM and what you would do to help my family as my LHM.

All entries will be kept private viewed only by me and my RHM. Even the winning entry will be seen by no-one, dont be afraid to be candid.

What i don't want, and will actually disqualify you, is talk about your lineage, I dont want to know who your great great grandpa was. I don't care.

good luck folks!! Thanks for my well wishes, and may the best LHM win!!

~FF
Report Post Tip
Congrats FrankieFigs, Ive known you for what seems like an eternity now and I have no doubt that you will rock NY like you have every other city your families have been in.

I like the idea you have to find a LHM its a nice new spin on things.

I shall send my entry in shortly. You better let me win :P
Report Post Tip
She does a little wiggle then smiles.

Congratulations Frankie! This is fantastic news. Now I don't have to share the Right Hand quarters! They are mine, ALLLLL mine!

But did you have to take Ire with you? This makes me sadface. Now we cannot have our sekrit love-ins while you and Prozac aren't looking.

I shall send my entry soon just so you can have two women running your life!
Report Post Tip
Congrats FrankieFigs,im looking forward to working with you in our great city :)
Report Post Tip
Congrats Frankie. I'd love to apply for your LHM position, I'd be Frankly honored, but I'm obligated here. Best of luck to you though.
Report Post Tip
g^2(q;τ) = Congratulations.

Wait until public television catches on. You'll get it.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, Frankie. I'm very excited to see you up in bold. I can't wait to see you do an awesome job with New York.

I also like the idea of having a contest for your Left Hand position, hopefully it gets people motivated and gives them a drive to pursue something new and exciting.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Frankie!
Report Post Tip
Phantom walks in cheering.

Congratulations Frankie! You deserve this.

If you need anything at all, go ahead and contact me!
Report Post Tip
Congrats Frankie i have alrdy congratulated you by MM so heres another COngrats buddy
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Frankie, do the Pharmacy, and all of us proud.

Can't wait to see what happens with you. Just don't let the hookers distract you...nothing good can come out of it...

I would know...
Report Post Tip
Congrats man.

Once again, on the top.
Report Post Tip
Thanks again folks!
Report Post Tip
CLOSED! no more entries will be accepted, I will be giving results soon!!
Report Post Tip
"I was quite proud that my essay was less than ten words! I've really outdone myself again!"

SuperTed looks around for people applauding, but only sees cerin people making L shapes.

"Oh."

Ted begins to sulk and wanders off
Report Post Tip
dropped the ball on this essay thing i guess :/ lol a couple days late me thinks i am
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Psst, I Got a Secret
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL