Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 18:01:17
Page:  1 
Christmas at Awesome's - December 25, 1920 Started by: Awesome on Dec 24, '08 14:03
Today was Christmas, and Awesome, being a child, was overjoyed. He'd been waiting for this day for over a year now, and had been trying his hardest to ensure that he was a good boy for all that time. Not only had he stopped cross-punching girls in the throat, but he had also limited his setting fire to ants with a magnifying glass to only 7 times a week. He was certain that today he would get real presents. Not like last year. Coal and road-kill and random shoes that may or may not have been stolen from the homeless. Which he'd always considered strange. Because his father was by no means poor. He was a rather wealthy man. And he seemed to have lots of angry friends. The men that came over; never smiling; all wearing suits; always talking in whispers. Very shady. Awesome thought his dad must be in the mob. A gangster. He'd heard of such men, and his dad met the description.

There was a knock at the door and Awesome ran to answer it. It's daddy! He's back! I can open my present! He thought to himself. He opened the door, and there, sure enough, was his daddy. His dad looked at him, pulled an ugly face, and pushed him over. "Move it, you little C." He then stepped over Awesome and headed towards the kitchen. Awesome watched him walk away; nothing but love and devotion in his eyes. He spoke to me! Yay, he loves me! Jumping up, he ran into the kitchen to see his mother crying. "What do you mean they're sending a bodyguard? What the hell have you gotten yourself into now?". She looked upset. As people who cry tend. Wanting to cheer her up, he grabbed a small amount of the mistletoe they had planted in a pot on the table, and ran over to his mummy.

"Look, mum! Mistletoe. I get a kiss now!" He smiled with such happiness and joy. His mother looked at him, pulled an ugly face, and pushed him over. "Who in their right mind would want to kiss something like you?". She turned her attention to her husband and continued their conversation whilst Awesome got to his feet and rubbed the spot where his mother had pushed him. Awww, I like it when my mummy touches me. It feels so warm. His mother turned her attention to the oven and sniffed. "The turkey's almost done. Go wash your filthy little hands." She glared at Awesome. And with a smile, he ran off to the bathroom to wash his hands.

When he returned to the kitchen, he saw his dad talking quietly with a random man. This random man was a big fellow. Really big. All muscular, like. In one hand he held a briefcase, which he shook, feeling the weight. "And it's all there?" He asked of Awesome's dad. "Yes, it's all there."

"Daddy! Can I get my present now?" Awesome was all excited again. His father turned to him, pulled an ugly face, and then paused. He glanced at the big muscular man beside him and his face softened. Somewhat. "Of course... son... I'll get it for you now." There was a hint of pain in his voice. And with that, he turned and walked out the kitchen door and into the garden. Wondering why his dad had hidden his present in the garden, Awesome ran over the window to see. He watched curiously as his dad jumped over the fence and into the neighbour's garden. For a few minutes his dad was busy searching, and then he returned, into his own garden, and into the house.

"Here we go, I got you a water pistol." Awesome was ecstatic. "Yay! A water pistol! Can we play now?" His dad smirked. "Sure, why not." And with that, he shot Awesome in the face. The water soaked him through and through. And his dad was in stitches with laughter. Awesome? Well, he was having the best time of his life. His daddy was actually playing a game with him! It was a Christmas miracle! Gleeful, he fled from the room in search of something with which to duel his dad. He ran into his parent's room and began to search frantically. Throwing off the quilts and pillows, he saw exactly the type of toy he needed. "A metal water pistol! Wow. This must be my dad's present from my mum!". Even more ecstatic than he was before, Awesome ran back into the kitchen. His dad was busy talking with the man once more, the water pistol left unattended on the table. Hehehe. He's unarmed. I will win this game! "Hey, dad, look!" His dad turned and looked. He pulled a confused face. And then one of horror. The other man realized the nature of what Awesome was holding, but moved to slow. Awesome shot at his father in the face, and the bullet blasted its way into and through his father's skull, leaving him pretty much horribly dead. Awesome laughed.

"Merry Christmas, daddy!"
Report Post Tip
no offense here but wtf...
Report Post Tip
Ares applauds

It must be that this Jimmy kid has no taste in written art. Keep up the good work Awesome.
Report Post Tip
hahaha, i love the end...so funny!

quite serious in the beginning.

Great work awesome! :D
Report Post Tip
hehe nice ending awsome pretty awsome shot lol nice story again there :)
Report Post Tip
Cool story Awesome
Report Post Tip
Man Awesome I really Dont get you...
Report Post Tip
This is so awesomely funny Awesome. You make me laugh.
Report Post Tip
That was Awesome, Awesome! Keep on keeping on with the being of a good boy, and try to cut down the setting-fire-to-ants thing down, not very good! :)
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Christmas at Awesome's - December 25, 1920
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL