Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 19:00:32
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Something that I would like to know Started by: Hapo on Oct 19, '07 20:43
D)

This place we call home is not a game. When people fuck up, you got to do something about it. War is almost always the case to solve majority of the problems. If there were no war, there would be no point in this world of ours. We would be stuck with the same old people who may be the worse Godfather or family head. Also, we could be stuck with the greatest of all time, which doesn’t let other family lines get a chance.

War is the only way to solve it and have a new change. It’s almost like a cycle of sorts.
Report Post Tip
Hello Hello

B) War is something that people use as an excuse to train there gun.

It is true, a lot of people do use the excuse of a war to train thier guns. People find the smallest excuses to start a war and once they have found that excuse, all guns are blazing. Sometimes people don't even talk before taking action.

Crewleader A - Hmm why did you start warring with Crewleader C?

Crewleader B - He farted near my HQ, I had to take action....So I killed him in his sleep.

D)War is needed to solved any problems that can't be solved any other way.

On the other hand, like YouSuck said previously,

"When people fuck up, you got to do something about it". It's true, I have seen, on a few occasions, where certain Crewleaders members take a shot at another family, that family complains and Crewleader does fuck all about it, thus meaning war for the two families.

Crewleader 2 - Hey I got a wack report from one of my earners 'Oct 14, '69 19:19 SookMaSack Tried to WACK you. SookMaSack is in your family.

Crewleader 1 - Hi, I don't give a fuck, tell someone who cares.....
Report Post Tip
I pick D just beacuse i must pick something.

To me a war starts the moment that one crew leader has the belief that he can win a war.
Report Post Tip
After consideration of the last 4 wars, I would have to answer D. In all these, other methods of solving things had been either tried or known ahead of time that they would not work. A couldx have been my answer if rephrased to a lot of the time versus most. B & C - of course, occasionally these are both true unfortunately.
Report Post Tip
War is needed to solve problems that can't be solved in other ways, I suppose, but also if a problem exists, you don't want to take the risk that the person you have the problem with will shoot first, so you kill him first.

Besides that, war is simply necessary. Since we don't die of old age around here, we must occasionally "thin the herd", otherwise we would have 200 Dons and Consiglieres running around.
Report Post Tip

D

Because theres always something that cant be solved by any other way. so lets get war.

Report Post Tip

You have some very slanted answers here buddy. I would have to say that all those given answers are incorrect.

Z) War is a necessary evil for certain cases. There are just some acts that cannot be allowed to just be let go with a slap on the wrists. War and death are part of our business, part of our lifestyle in which we all have chose. To keep the power and the peace, there needs to be examples of what will happen if you break the rules/blatantly disrespecting another city's rules. It has nothing to do with "training your gun", its about preserving your city by eliminating the oppositional threat.

I don't feel that this concept is to hard to understand.

Report Post Tip

:Walks up with a spring in his step and lays his card on the table where Hapo is tallying the votes:

I would like to extend the same offer to all that my old friend, Kramer did.  Please, PLEASE come to me with your ideas for speeches, and I will edit them for you free of charge.  I can barely bring myself to listen to this speech.  I'm cringing.

But I digress.  Where's your question, Hapo?  I would like to answer it, but I don't see the question--only the answers.  Hey, that might be a good idea for a game: One where the contestants are given the answers and they have to come up with the questions...I'll have to think about that one...

But anyway, I digress yet again.  I think, Hapo, that war is a necessary part of our world.  It is only natural, in a life of crime, that we will attract violent types.  It is only natural, violent or not, that people in our line of work will conflict with one another.  And sometimes the only way to solve these conflicts is physically.  It's important to remember that, in many cases, handling a situation swiftly and effectively can spare much bloodshed.

Report Post Tip

Guys, you're talking to a bunch of dead corpses here. This question was asked a long time ago....

Report Post Tip

Everything has been discussed before if you really thought about it. Weather it be war, meaning of rank, leadership requirements, recruiting rules. All been spoken of and brought up before.

Time is irrelevant to this topic either way.

Report Post Tip

A, if you needlessly start a war you can have the biggest army on your side but in the end you still will die.

Report Post Tip

A War can be avioded in most cases. Starting a war usually cost both sides many lives people who shouldn't have died. Sometimes war doesn't even solve the problem at hand.

Report Post Tip

All things considered a master of war can get through a war with zero casualties. It's all a matter of having a proper takedown. It has happened before it will happen again.

Report Post Tip

Why are we answering a dead man...

Report Post Tip

Id have to go with D, only because there are certain circumstances that people are under that cause a war to happen. People have always been destructive and violent, so war will always happen, but as we grow it does not happen as much.

Report Post Tip

The best way to procure war is to devalue peace

The best way to devalue peace is to deny it

The best way to procure peace is to devalue war

But the best way to devalue war is to procure it

Report Post Tip

I would say [A] because you don't have to fight at all i mean if you know how to talk to people and make them see things your way or make them change sides what it there to fight or have war about I mean lets just make money right

Report Post Tip

The correct answer is (D) my friend.

Why? Because Napoleon said so!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Something that I would like to know
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL