Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 21:06:18
Page:  1 
New in town Started by: dohdoh35 on Dec 24, '08 21:21
Hello, everyone

I am new in this town, and hoping to meet some people. Please introduce yourselves!
Report Post Tip
Seeingthis young civilian step onto the shores of our world, ProphetOfDeath approaches him to give him an introduction.

Hello. My name is ProphetOfDeath. I would just like to take some time out to say welcome to our world and enjoy your stay.

This may be of some use to you.

He pulls out a book and hands it to you to read.

I suggest looking that over as well as talking to some people and getting acquainted with how things work around here.

Cheers.

Pats him on the back before disappearing into the darkness.
Report Post Tip
"Well heeeelllleaaaau there! My names Greg, I'm 35, a Gemini and I suffer from erectile dysfunction problems."

SuperTed smirks.

"Over to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu doh!"
Report Post Tip
Nice to meet you, sir. Name's MacLeod.

That book you've got there will certainly help you out. But I'd be remiss if I didn't recommend that you find a family ASAP.

Always nice to see new blood- feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions.

Offers his hand, shakes, and continues on his way for some last minute shopping.
Report Post Tip
"hmmm, hello Greg. You wouldn't happen to know any family bosses which I could get acquainted with in order to perhaps join their family, would you? and as for your penis, how unfortunate."
Report Post Tip
"Ahh hello MacLeod. Nice to meet you. I'd like to ask how to get in touch with you outside of this message board."
Report Post Tip
I'll take care of that, sir. Just keep your eyes open for envelopes.
Report Post Tip
My name is IRON, and i'm too sexy for my shirt

Dances around and takes it off
Report Post Tip
Sup!!! Im Lyrical and nice to meet you
Report Post Tip
DontCall-ItAComebacl walks up to Dohdoh and shakes his hand firmly

Name's DontCall-ItAComeback, and I strongly suggest you don't.

He turns so that Dohdoh can see the street lamps glint off of his .45 revolver, his father's revolver. The revolver is strongly revered by DontCall-ItAComeback, though he's never told the story behind it as most thugs around him use a semi-automatic handgun

You, however, can call me DCIAC, and I'm here if you need any help, just drop me a line sometime kid, and welcome to this thing of ours.
Report Post Tip
Yoman35 glances at the dohdoh35 and can tell already that he won't last long in this harsh world. He walks up to the man and grasps his hand firmly. Gives it a good shake then turns around and walks off. Doing so told dohdoh35 that this was a friendly buisness and he should watch his back.
Report Post Tip
wait a sec that didn't come out right
Report Post Tip
Smooth
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New in town
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL