Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 21:06:18
Page:  1 
St. Nicholas Massacre Started by: Rabid_Monkey on Dec 25, '08 01:39
Rabid_Monkey leaves the bar after being thrown out for fighting; the third time tonight. An eerie presence over comes him as no one can be seen up or down the street. The streets were littered as usual with the days paper, beer bottles, and the occasional body or two. He decides it just has to be the holidays, everyone's in bed anxious for the morning. Continuing on his way home a young cafone approaches him. Ragged and dirty, not a piece of his suit without a tear RM questioned the young mans intentions and gently reached for his piece. The little cafone pleaded for him to wait and proceded to speak...

Young cafone: Timid

"Sorry to bother you sir, I'm sure your ready to get home but, do you mind sparing a moments time?"

RM: With a deep sigh

"Shoot..."

Young cafone: Eager

"Well I'm sure you have noticed no one is to be seen... Any chance you could tell me why?"

RM: Irratated

"I'm sure it's nothing to worry about, don't forget it is the holidays. As for you you little zip, I don't wanted to be bothered by you anymore, get off with yourself to where ever you little babbos waste your time. I'm going home."

Once again a little worried about these unusual conditions he carried on his way. The night grew quieter and the stars grew dimmer. The unusual feeling was not easy to shake the second time around. He neared his residence and noticed several mafioso standing about a block further down arguing and yelling up a storm. This was commonly seen on the streets at this time of night but something about it didn't feel right. Thinking for a moment he decided to see what the comotion was all about. As he approached the tensions could be felt, clocking every person there he began to speak...

RM:

Good eveni... Abruptly cut off

Angry Mafioso:Looking as his watch struck 12 midnight

It's time...

The young mafioso pulled out his piece and began firing on each individual present. RM was able to duck under nearby cover and retrieve his own. Shots rang from every direction. All out war had began. He quickly remembered the V-Day massacre and thought.... not again.
Report Post Tip
no ones dead yet:/
Report Post Tip
lol thats not bad to me
Report Post Tip
Good story my friend
Report Post Tip
Celso rolls over and passes gas.

Nothing like milk and cookies just after story time. It's put me to sleep ever since the fifth grade.

I await our next bed time story sir.
Report Post Tip
stay vigilant. the only reason anyone can be alive right now is plotting the death of someone else. The only question is if we're working them or if they're working us (which is being worked by me.. i think?)
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: St. Nicholas Massacre
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL