Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 14:01:38
Page:  1 
AMPMAG is now Hiring Started by: Ares on Dec 25, '08 12:13
Ares walks out of AMPMAG HeadQuarters, with a small notecard in his hand. He stands up on a small box, and clears his throat.

We, here at AMPMAG, desire to make sure that people can support themselves, and their families. So, we have decided to open AMPMAG's doors to the public. We are officially hiring for the following jobs:

• Article Writers - 2 or 3.
  • Editor - 1.
  • AMPMAG Associates - 2 or 3. (For an explanation of this position, talk to Ares).

So, you think you have what it takes? Get a hold of Ares for an application. We will be accepting 6 people in total, to join our AMPMAGness. Thank you for your time, we hope to see many people applying! As you may have guessed, we WILL pay you for your work. Your name will be attached to your articles and stored in our archives for future use, if you are hired. HOWEVER, we are VERY strict as far as grammar/spelling in all of our work. So, if you want to apply and write for us, make it look nice. Each application will be reviewed by Awesome and Ares, and you will be contacted if you would like to work for us. Any questions, ask Awesome or Ares. Thanks for your time!

Ares nods, and walks off as people gather around the flyer he pasted to the wall.
Report Post Tip
No openings for janitor?

darn!
Report Post Tip
Sorry, Awesome has serious OCD, and spends hours a day cleaning. Your incredibly janitorial services will not be needed. :P
Report Post Tip
can i be an associate?
Report Post Tip
how about a mascot, you need that? :D
Report Post Tip
AMPMAG is no longer looking for members/associates/slaves. However, if an opening comes up, we will let you know.

Now, this doesn't mean that you don't need to try and write. We will still accept articles. If you have something to write about, WRITE IT. It's better than nothing, and, who knows? You might even get PAID for it.

Ares slowly walks off into the sunset.
Report Post Tip
AMPMAG eh? I have heard of this organization, and while i find goats strangley disconcerting, we have to converse in private regarding the rest... ;) I'll have my people call your people Ares, and we can get together :) hehe
Report Post Tip
If you find goats disconcerting then you may have trouble establishing yourself in our super-secret and super-awesome super-underground super-group.
Report Post Tip
I didnt say i could'nt manage ;) lol. I just don't like it when they stare...it's creepy!! lol
Report Post Tip
Well, if you even have "people" have them call me directly. Last thing we need is Awesome luring your people into a dark alley. You've seen his stories.
Report Post Tip
true enough:) lol
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: AMPMAG is now Hiring
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL