Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 20:28:32
Page:  1 
Suicide at Christmas Started by: Zpack on Dec 25, '08 16:47
WWalking down the street during this time of year was not the favorite thing For Zpack

It reminded him of all the bad things he had done in his past.

Now he was moving along with a job to do... It was eveen worse than before.

Here had been contacted to shoot a whole family and make it look like a suicide...

Well he kne he coul do it but itt still bothered him that he had to do it at this time of year...being christma and all.

Still he making good money for the hit ...and it would buy him a good in with the boss...

Truching through the snow he looked ahead and there as normal was his target just getting to his house.. this man was so predictable a two year old could make this look easy.

Zpack followed him through his front door and up the stairs he crept

Walking into the bedroom of their teenage daughter was as easy as the front door because "Z" had been there before she was one of his regular drug drop junkies, today though Zpack gave her a different cap full.

Moving down the stairs he moved to the living room and but a slug through the guys wifes head.

Then into the kitchen he found the guy with his head in the fridge... after a slight struggle "Z" dragged the guy into the living room with him wife....No sir screamed his target it was not me that cheated the boss out of the money... Putting the gun in the guys hand Zpack stepped back and said "Tony you know that you have to do this it is for the good of the family"

Has Zpack left the house he heard the muffled bang as the colt with the added silencer what off and the knowing thump on the floor... the job was done

Walking down the street Zpack camly lite a cigar and wondered what his next job would be....
Report Post Tip
hmm very good but how was you to know he just didnt shoot somthing randomly and drop a lamp or somthing on the floor to make the thud noise hehe :)
Report Post Tip
if u kill me i will give you 1 mill
Report Post Tip
Well if he put another slug in his wife she probably deserved it
Report Post Tip
It was a pretty good story, but you could use a little better wording, but otherwise very interesting and intense!
Report Post Tip
Thanks but I am a thinker not a writer ... but I will work on the writting sir.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Suicide at Christmas
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL