Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 21:59:39
Page:  1 
the story of a death, on christmas Started by: gameownage on Dec 25, '08 23:38
this is a small novel that im going to make right here, right now, on the spot.

gameownage was of course speaking to the small group of homeless children that new of his occupation and one day wanted to be like him. as much as gameownage wanted to stop them, the passion burned in them which was a passion he could not ignore

gameownage:well little ones, this is the story of a young man and his mafia proned father at their house on christmas day, morning if you will, about to open their gifts

tiny tim: ohh mr. gameownage, is this the one you told last christmas?

gameownage: well kids its something like that one.

joseph, his faher, his uncle mike, his cousin tom, and alot of christmas presents under an old fasion christmas tree. "well tom why don't you open you're gifts first" said uncle mike, with a gleam of antisipation in his eyes. "ohh boy! a real pellet gun! im going to have so much fun with this" said tom with the happiness and cheer every boy had this time of year. "well mike why don't you open your's next" said joseph hoping he would like the gift he had given his uncle. "ohh my! a brand new leather coat! this must have cost a fortune!" said mike. "no it really wasent much of a hassle to find, i hope you like it" joseph said with a slight feeling of regret over his present."like it, i love it! why don't you open your's next!?" he said with all of the happiness of his son's opening. everyone huddeld around to see what he would get. he opend the box to see a pair of boots. a pair that gleamed with the sunlight shining through the window. boots with a type of magnitude that god's would use. mighty warriors in battle, million doller boots. speachless, joseph only got up to be meeted by a group hug by everyone in the room. "wow, these boots are amazing!" joseph felt odd about taking so long with his gift that he hurried along with his father. "ok dad, open your's. uncle mike said you would love it!" the father, nameless to this point, opened his gift to see a yellow envelope and a first class ticket to las vegas." wow mike, im so happy" is eyes were flusshed with shock, anger, and a small amount of fear, fear that his child would find out his "occupation"

"wow mike, thanks for this" without opening up the envelope he quickly oppend it, perred inside, seeing the amount of about $150,000 inside, closed it and shoved it in his pocket. "so anyway we should uh, move this along" the father said with a slightly stronger tone. mike was the one to break the short silence by noticing another gift behind the tree no one else saw. "uhh hey there champ, looks like you missed one" uncle mike said with some astonishent and suprise is his voice. joseph turned around and picked up the gift. slowley and silently he unwrapped the gift. inside the box was a card saying, "merry christmas kid, from uncle mike" and underneath the card, a .12 gauge minelli double barrel shotgun. everyone in the room was deadly silent with mouths dropped to the floor at what was just oppened. the gun of the future some called it because of it's sheer force. "are you out of your damn mind mike?!" the father broke the silence with the dagger sharp words aimed at the brother. just as that was said, tires peeling out down the road, frighting the whole room, car after car approaching the house almost sent the father and mike into convulsions of fear and complete and utter confusion for the children.

all of the emotions were broken by the sound of men coming out of the car. " 1, 2, 3!" a man was heard shouting as hundreds of bullets flew into the windows of the house, instatly killing tom with 7 bullets to the head. the two men returned fire with pistols that were no match for the automatic weaponry. both men lay dead on the floor when a man walked into the house and shot them both dead. joseph ran to his room with the shotgun and locked the door, which three seperate men kicked in with no problem. joseph, fear pouring out of him, shot both round and with sheer luck, killed both men on contact. two more men ran in and shot the young men about thrity times before finally ending. they all then ran out of the house and drove out of sight. never to be heard from again. one christmas ruined for a family while another mob family sleeps soundly because a problem was snuffed out.

mini mike: what a sad story... can we hear it again?

gameownage haha! you crazy kids, im sorry kids but that's todays story. ill see you tommorow.

all children good bye gameownage!

gameownage walked down the street with a smile on his face and a skip in his step for the rest of the holiday
Report Post Tip
hehe nice story Gameownage very cool :)
Report Post Tip
thanks death. i hope ore people read it. i thought i poured alot into it. idk, maybe it's just me
Report Post Tip
Very nice gameownage.

Brings me back to my story telling days.

Sad face....no stories for me lately :(
Report Post Tip
Very nice story :-( don't wish to hear many more like that
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: the story of a death, on christmas
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL