Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 17:32:06
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The New Don of New York Started by: GoodFella on Dec 26, '08 09:15
GoodFella in his most expensive, custom tailored tux, arranged for a large gathering in the city of New York. Invitations had been sent out through the entire night before via telephone and now Mafiosos from all parts of the country took early flights to be there. However, nobody had any idea as to what the occasion called for-GoodFella was keeping it a secret to all but his closest family. As the crowd began to gather at the finest hotel in the city, in one of the most lavish ballrooms money can buy, he finalized his words on a piece of paper and walked towards the microphone centered on stage. The large group of gangsters and family members fell silent when they saw that GoodFella was about to speak

He clears his throat and takes a sip of scotch before starting

My friends,

Today we celebrate something that comes only once in a mafioso's life, but that for most mafioso's, never comes at all. We all strive to achieve the level of success of many Don's and the Godfather's before us, but that does not mean that each milestone towards that success is a shortcoming. No, in fact every milestone is an amazing accomplishment for each of us whom know the sacrifices that go into paving the road for others to come and attempt to build upon those foundations we have laid out.

Well, tonight we celebrate the accomplishments of one great man, and perhaps will even toast to the future roads he will pave in this great city of New York. Tonight, we drink to you -Johndillanger-, the newest Don of New York! Congratulations my old friend, and warmest wishes from all of us.

The crowd applauds and awaits the words of other friends and family and a speech by the newest Don himself
Report Post Tip
Congrats John wish you all the best as the new don of new york :-D
Report Post Tip
Claps extremely loudly

Congratulations good friend, and boss. I know from months of our friendship that you worked long and hard to get this title.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Don Dillanger!
Report Post Tip
Omg!!! How did you beat me to it? Sad face

Anyhow, well done mate.
Report Post Tip
congratulations. well earned.
Report Post Tip
Congrats JD

Truly Deserved
Report Post Tip
*nods head*

I told you you were doing amazing things my man! Continue with this great legacy!

*lites joint to celebrate the occasion*
Report Post Tip
Congrats, you deserve it.
Report Post Tip
well done John! great work!! Don't worry, I am REALLY far behind :)
Report Post Tip
Congratulations to our boss, John Dillanger, for his new and exelent promotion to the rank of Don! Congratulating to our dear leader -johndillanger-. He will lead our family and the city of New York into a new generation of Mafioso's. Congratulations again JD.
Report Post Tip
Walks up and shakes Dillanger's hand

Congrats sir. I know you worked hard for the title of Don.
Report Post Tip
John great job, your accomplishments are showing and your doing a great job already.

NY is lucky to have you keep up the good work sir.
Report Post Tip
Nice work Johndillanger, my congratulations to you for sure.

It would appear that we picked a good man for the job of setting up in NY. Don is quite the honor for you and only a short time after setting up. Im proud that you could have this honor bestowed upon you.

Good to see NY has a Don again.

My congratulations again.

Prozac
Report Post Tip
Congratulations to you Don Dillanger! :D
Report Post Tip
Congrats John well deserved my mate :)
Report Post Tip
Congrats JD
Report Post Tip
Congrats!

~DCIAC
Report Post Tip
He sure did earn that. Nice to see how much the rank of Don means.
Report Post Tip
rubs his chin

I look forward to what you are going to bring. I am sure you have big plans and I will make sure to keep an eye out.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The New Don of New York
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL