Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 18:01:17
Page:  1 
For your Christmas story Started by: Tony_Diamond on Dec 26, '08 14:32
A Diamond Christmas.

The Year is 1919 the place is Chicago in a little brown stone on the south side of town its Christmas day the house is filled with about 20-25 people neighbors and family and close friends. This is the home of a young 18 year old kid named Tony Diamond. Tony's mother Gina Diamond is from the old country from a little island called Sicily. She speaks with a heavy Sicilian accent. Tony's father Pops Diamond is a true Sicilian family man in every since of the word. You see he's a Capo in Big Jim's Colosimo's gang and a father of four. Tony's parents have been married for over twenty years. Tony is very excited you see he wants to go to work with his father and make something big of himself. Tony was expecting to get an introduction from his father to Big Jim and if Jim give's him a simple head nod he could start working for his dad or some other Capo in the family.

Tony's father is in the bedroom getting dress in his powder blue silk shirt and black pants with white tips shoes. Only God knows if he has on clean underwear and matching socks. Pops is coming out of the bedroom and sees Gina in the kitchen talking to a few of the older women from the neighborhood as if she's holding court. Pops smiles and calls out to his wife and she comes immediately. He quickly yet ever so gently grabs her by the waste and kisses her very softly and very tenderly as he has done a thousand times before only this time it's in front guest. Gina pushes him off and looks at him with a stare and a hidden smile. She was not raise that way romance belongs in the bed room not in public. But Pops just keeps on smiling and points to the ceiling where he placed a MISTILTOE the night before. Gina in that heavy accent asks him where you are going we have guest here now. Pops raises his first finger of his right hand and waves it as to say no, no, no, and turns and looks at one of the guest in specific a nicely dress stock young man named Alfonzo Capone his personal BODYGUARD. Al was brought to Chicago by the Boss at the behest of the underboss Big Jims nephew Johnny Torreo.

Pops reaches for his camel skinned trench coat and goes into one of the pockets and quick hands Al three filled envelopes. Al quickly places them into an ugly ragged brown BRIEFCASE and closes it. Tony however saw that the briefcase held several filled envelopes. As Pops puts own his coat Tony rushes to put is coat own but pops turns and ask where do you think you're going so? Tony surprised says I'm 18 now dad! Pops smiles again and says I know that son I was at your party; remember? Tony sees Al snicker this enrages him on the inside but he remain calm on the outside and refocuses back to his father. Today is my day dad replies Tony. Pops says softly but firmly no today son not today! Tony turns Gina sees her son pain and calls to him but Tony's so disappointed he simply nod's ok, not knowing what she was calling him in the first place.

Pops see Gina anger in her stare and he looks and see all the guest with a puzzled look on their face looking at him. That's when Pops makes his a quick speech "Well everyone I have a few errands to run I'll be back shortly but in the mean time eat drink and be merry but do leave me a piece of the beautiful fat TURKY goodbye." Pops quickly turns towards the door putting on his coats and hat in one big smooth motion.

Hours pass and all the guest have gone to their own homes and Gina is upset Pops did it again she mumbles. Then theirs a hard pounding knock at the door. Gina face calms and you can see enjoy overcoming her as she moves quickly towards the door. She slows to yell that idiot forgot his key as to continue the pretence of being anger with him. Tony feeling better also goes to the door. She opens but its not Pops, its Capone at the door. He's covered with blood not his own. Capone's head hanging low and speak very low and says their was nothing I could do it wasn't my fault. Capone hands Tony a silk powder blue monogrammed handkerchief with the letters PD on it. It rapped around something heavy. Tony recognizes the handkerchief it's the one he and his mom bought for Pops on his last birthday. Gina runs to her room crying oh God oh God why my husband. Tony unwraps the handkerchief its Pops PISTOL inside. Tony emotions run deep but again he remains calm and closes the door as Capone leaves. Weeks later Tony moves to Philly and goes to work for a Crime boss name JimmyTheLionHeart.

In May of 1920 Big Jim Colosimo is gunned down know one ask why and no one is charge with the killing. Capone becomes the new underboss in Chicago.

The end or is it!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: For your Christmas story
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL