Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 21:42:49
Page:  1 
We have a winner! Started by: FrankieFigs on Dec 26, '08 18:08
Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a winner of the "Be Frankie's LHM" Contest. And to be honest, i have some mixed emotions about how the entries came in.

As promised I will not be revealing names of contestants or ACTUAL entries.

I will, however, show you my comments that I made about each entry with the exception of one based on the fact that this person made his/her entry before discussing it with his/her current Boss.

Now, I gotta tell you upfront, those coming from a family other than Prozac's (my original home) had a disadvantage, I have to immediately think "Are they being placed in my family to spy" I have to push that out of my head as much as I can, but it still lingers.

Entry One - Very Childish and no creativity.

Entry Two - Priorities are a little messed up, wanted to be respected and thinks being a LHM will do that. Needs to be more interested in helping me manage a family, not in whats best for him....

Entry Three - cocky. no room for cocky in this family. This guy needs to be brought down a notch.

Entry Four - Well spoken and thought out response, I think he might be to highly ranked for what I am looking for. although right now my number one option.

Entry Five - Very detailed, but has failed to follow directions. obviously not able to lead if he cant follow...directions.

Entry Six - Trying to use relationship status to win, no real reasoning or input.

Entry Seven - Another great entry, unfortunately higher ranked than I would like starting out. Certainly Qualified. Top 2

Entry Eight - Obviously knows how things are run, very smart and loyal has either been around while or just knows how things run...looks like we have a winner

Like I said I wouldn't give up any info, but you can see how I got to my decision and what I was dealing with.

Congrats to you ChristmasPast. Welcome aboard.

~FF
Report Post Tip
DCIAC walks up to FrankieFiga and pats him on the bacl

Congrats on finding your LH FF. It is an honor my father had at one time way back and I know he cherished it and I'm sure your choice will too.
Report Post Tip
Four,Seven and Eight Looked To Be Great Options From What You Had Said
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, both Frankie and Christmas past. I wish you the best of luck in NY. :)
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: We have a winner!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL